Trying to conceive, still no luck even when tests are all normal

Luv2bmomi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im 31 years old and ttc for a year and 2 months now. My husband got tested and everything is fine on his end. i dont have PCOS. I dont have any diseases. I have regular cycles 27-28 days every month. I have sex around the time of ovulation. I am ovulating every month (as per ovulation kit clear blue). My hormones are all in normal range. My doctor started me on 50mg Clomid this month. It's been about 7 days since taking my last clomid pill. So far no signs yet.what else can it be that's preventing me from conceiving??? Is there anyone out there facing similar issues??

I can't offer any advice but I'm sorry you are having a hard time x . Ps daft as it sounds your not stressed as that can prevent things xx

A huge congratulations to you!!!! That must be SUCH a huge relief after 14 months of agony! A healthy and happy 9 months to you!!! <3

We had the same issue, but I had mild PCOS but it wasn't affecting ovulation / cycles. Husband told me eventually he didn't think he was ejaculating in me, he didnt know why but it just wasn't happening, even though it felt to both of us like he was. Anyway a few cycles of at home insem with a pot and a syringe later, and I'm 10 weeks along! Try it :) might help.

Congrats! Really pleased! My husband and I are in a similar situation. I'm 27 and he's almost 29, we have been trying for a year without success. He has had tests which have come back normal and I've had hormonal tests which have come back better than average.
I'm just wondering what clomid is please? Should I suggest this to my doctor for me to take!

Xx

Bless you all that trying and finally a bit of clomid did the trick. Congrats, h&h nine months and beyond xxx

I had really similar circumstances last time around (minus the clomid). It was really frustrating.

What worked for me was doing BBT charting as well as the OPKs. I must make a lot of LH because I learned from temperature charting that I actually get a positive OPK 3 days before ovulating when I had assumed the usual 36 hours.
The result was that we would DTD up to about the day before ovulation and then be a bit fed up of having sex for the sake of it that we unknowingly ended up avoiding doing it on ovulation day!

The first cycle I did BBT charting I got pregnant after a year of trying.

So if you don't already do BBT charting I would really recommend it so you can find out exactly when you're ovulating each month.

Congrats! Really pleased! My husband and I are in a similar situation. I'm 27 and he's almost 29, we have been trying for a year without success. He has had tests which have come back normal and I've had hormonal tests which have come back better than average.
I'm just wondering what clomid is please? Should I suggest this to my doctor for me to take!

Xx

hi! Clomid can be taken to treat ovulation problem in women. In my case however I have been ovulating every month but my doctor told me that it also enhances the maturity of my eggs. Yes! Def speak to your doctor about it. I took clomid 50 mg 5-9 days. That's my miracle pill

Hi all! We've been trying since October (on and off) with no luck. But, we are taking the next step of seeing an RE. We actually went today for a free educational seminar the office puts on. They even do free AMH testing. So, I had my blood drawn and DH will do an SA, then we'll have all of that information to discuss for our first appointment. I am just excited to know what we're dealing with.

We had the same issue, but I had mild PCOS but it wasn't affecting ovulation / cycles. Husband told me eventually he didn't think he was ejaculating in me, he didnt know why but it just wasn't happening, even though it felt to both of us like he was. Anyway a few cycles of at home insem with a pot and a syringe later, and I'm 10 weeks along! Try it :) might help.

So what exactly do you mean by the at home insem? Any thoughts as to why he wasn't ejaculating inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->