trying to conceive with pcos

rebel4life

Reaction score
My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months. We haven't had any luck, and are feeling doubtful at this point that well ever conceive. I was diagnosed with pcos in 2010 when I realized I just stopped having a period all together. Because I don't have a period unless on the BC pill, it is almoat impossible to track my fertility.
Since then I was put on birth control to keep a regular period going, but I have gained weight(ABOUT 50 POUNDS) while on the pill, and since took myself off. I'm on 500mg (twice daily) metformin.
Any and all advice would be appreciated.

I was diagnosed with pcos in 2009 and conceived my 1st child on clomid after a laproscopy which also discovered I had endometriosis. Since then i have had 2 natural pregnancies and I swear the first natural pregnancy was the result of spearmint tea! I still hadn't ovulated by cd33 so started drinking 2 cups of spearmint tea a day and I finally ovulated on cd35 which resulted in my bfp! I carried on drinking it till about 2 weeks after my bfp. Maybe you could try it?

I have pcos as well and take metformin. I find with a low carb diet I ovulate and have more regular periods. The length varied but they come an average of every 35 days. Better than previous 3-6 months.

I've had one pregnancy with clomid and I have ovulated twice since June when we started ttc #2. So it is possible with pcos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->