Trying to Concieve after Depo

nora1

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am a mommy of 2. My daughter is 2yrs 3mths old and my son just turned 1yr on the 24th. After I had my son I received a Depo shot on August 6th, 2012 and I was supposed to get it again Oct. 22nd- Nov 5th and I never got it. I had 3wk periods the entire time then in january it went down to 2wks then february 1wk (normal for me) Well I started getting regular periods I start every month on the 12th and end on the 18th I have been TTC for 8mths now and still no luck... It took 1 1/2yrs with my daughter and only 6mths with my son. I can't help but to feel upset because I fear the depo has screwed up my body to where I'll never be able to conceive again. Anyone have trouble conceiving after Depo? Anything to help it along? When I see someone announce they are pregnant again i get upset and lose hope

Hi I also was on depo I only had a few shots and came off in july last yr took till the feb for my period to return and I have still had no luck ttc.I am not ovulating and im sure the depo as made it so hard for me.It be a year on fri since I came off the depo and im losing all hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->