Trying to concieve after the depo?

Trying91

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for any success stories after trying to concieve after the depo, or any one who has recently come off the depo to try to concieve?

I recently came off the depo, my last injection was due 1st September which i didn't go for as we decided to TTC #2! :happydance:
So here what's happened so far:

Sept 1 depo due - MISSED
Sept 7 bleeding 5 days
Sept 15 bleeding 2 days

Oct 22 bleeding 1 day
Oct 30 bad period aches
Oct 31 bleeding 1 day

Nov 6 bleeding tiny bit for 1 hour
Nov 7 bleeding fair bit for few hours
Nov 12 very bad period pains
Nov 13 very bad period pains
Nov 14 started taking Agnus Castus
Nov 29 started taking evening primrose oil

Dec 9 possible positive OPK - Needed to be a tiny tiny bit darker
Dec 15 period pains/ache&back ache
Dec 16 period pains

Iv also had pregnancy symtoms last month and a little this month but not as bad - mostly feeling sicky/heaving and my boobs feel a little tender. I know all this is down to coming off the depo, kinda mean tho!

Just looking for other people's stories, I so wish I came off the depo earlier, our little boy is almost 6 and after reading depo horror stories I'm worried it's going to take years to get it out of my system!

Baby dust to any one trying

It took years for my body to get back to normal after one depo shot, hopefully yours does not take so long as mine did, the Agnus Castus will help balance your hormones . Dont take EPO in the 2ww as its a phyto-estrogen.

Oh no lisap that's what I'm dreading :( how long did it take u to get AF back?
I know about the epo and the ac not to take after ovulation, I'm not getting AF at the moment though so I'm taking them continuously, although the when I eventually get AF and ov I will stop taking them after ovulation :)

I am not sure how long it took to get the after effects of Depo to go away because I also found out a few years later that I had PCOS and it was keeping me from ovulating . I finally got pregnant again when I had lost weight and was on a break cycle ( this was years ago).
I would not mess with the EPO at all if I were you because it can raise estrogen so high that it may delay ovulation.

Really? Iv read really good reviews on it? If read a lot of woman go on Agnus castus and evening primrose oil after the depo?

Really? Iv read really good reviews on it? If read a lot of woman go on Agnus castus and evening primrose oil after the depo?

Agnus castus is good for balancing hormones and helping you ovulate
evening primrose oil raises estrogen so for women with low estrogen it can help especially with increasing EWCM.

Oh right, do u think I should stop taking it then? Iv never really had EWCM to be honest, but Iv never really payed attention to CM to be fair

I would continue the Vitex .I would not take EPO unless if you know you have low estrogen or if your gearing up to ovulate and have no EWCM.

It took a year for my body to get right I bled for 3 weeks when I missed my shot and I only got one shot

So does epo actually not do anything to bring AF back?

Hunni, iv told myself it's gonna take plus one year to get back to normal, but I'm praying its before that :(

I had 3 shots of it in 2013, then went on pill, stopped pill in June and had first af end of Oct, had a 50ish day cycle and now on cycle 2, good luck hun xxx

Hi xxmyheartxx, good luck to u too hun, are u taking anything to try to regulate your cycle? I had a crazy dream last night that o had a positive opk, think I'm just desperate to get something then we can start TTC properly and tracking cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->