Trying to get pregnant.. please help ... xxx

molly_dollly

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a little long and rather TMI!
My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for 4 months now, with no luck as yet. I went to my doctor who told me that the reason why we haven't conceived yet is because I ovulate the last 1-2 days of my period. So, when I found out I was ovulating around the 18th March, we had sex 18th, 19th and 20th, as recommended.
About 4 days later I got a belly ache, just an ache, not a real pain, in my very lower tummy and it lasted a few days. I was really bloated too, that only lasted a few days too, thank goodness!
My partner and I have totally relaxed about things, what happens, happens.
I noticed that my cervix is all the way up there, and I'm very fatigued. And can't stop eating bloody McDonalds! Or anything fatty.
I don't know why, but I did an ovulation test 2 days ago, and it came up positive, even though I'm not ovulating, and I put it on a baby website, and they asked if one line was darker than the other, and I said the positive line was much darker than the control line. They said that even though it picks up LH it does pick up the pregnancy hormone too. Apparently its been proven.
I'm just so tired all the time, and scared... I still have another week to go before I come on my period, and i don't want to rush out and buy a test, but i don't know what's going on?! I don't know what I'm asking you really, but someone with some comforting words would be nice :)
My partner and I both have stable jobs, a house, and a dog, and this would be the last stop to our relationship.
Please help!

15 days now, I'm just worrying about it, I know I'm worrying over nothing but I can't quite explain it xxx

You should be able to do a test now, but if you're strong enough to wait then that would be better just in case the HCG level isn't high enough just yet if you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->