Trying to keep hope :) Need encouragement

sheilarae07

Reaction score
Saturday (6 dpo) I had EXTREME cramps! It felt like it was in my uterus, don't know how to explain, but it didn't feel like my ovaries. Anywho, I can't find a good reason for this. Also, I had slippery/ewcm until I cramped, now it's lotiony and abundant. Well I was reading that this one woman had extreme cramps and it was implantation with TWINS! We really want this to be our month! Do you think there is any hope? Also, I have 3 FRER test (6 days sooner), it says that 98% of pregnancies are detected 4 days before a missed period. If I am due for af Sun., could I test tomorrow and get an accurate result? Any thoughts?

hi hun :hugs:
sounds like what i had - i had bad bad cramps at around 10dpo but i think i had a late implantation and my cm went away too it was very strange - with me personally i tested at 9dpo and 11dpo and bfn and finally got my bfp at 13dpo which was 2 days before af was due
honestly i would leave it a few days yet

good luck

xx

The thing is... according to my last period I am due for af on Friday. I never got a positive ovulation test. I ran out of them! I took them only once a day, however, the day I got ewcm I had a very strong line, not positive though, then the day after I got a faded line again. I assume my surge was between those tests. I am figuring ovulation happened Sunday night. So that would put me due for af on Sunday. My last cycle came 2 days early (12 dpo), so I am so confused. Also, after that big cramp, I didn't have anymore, until today. I have had like 2 achy cramps today. I hope I am pregnant! I need SUPPORT!!!

I have never really felt O pains. But I am experiencing the same CM at the moment.. It is lotiony and there's a lot of it. My AF is due Saturday so I am 4 days prior and I tested today with a First Response but got a BFN. I figure it's too early, and I didn't wait till first thing in the morning! So I guess I am just going to wait it out. It sucks! Don't waste a test if you can help it. I think its something like 51% of BFPs 5 days before missed AF.

Yea I know I should wait, but there is just something completely different about this cycle. We have been trying for over a year and I usually feel the same every single month but this month is different. I can't really explain what is strange but something is off this month. That could be a bad thing but who knows, maybe it's something good!
:dust: to everyone who is hoping for a beautiful baby!

I didn't have cramps that lasted long either. My period is supposed to start Thursday, but I hope it doesn't. I took a hpt on Mon and it was negative. It as a five day early one. I'm trying to hold out till Thursday, but it's hard. Good luck, I hope you are!

Yea I know I should wait, but there is just something completely different about this cycle. We have been trying for over a year and I usually feel the same every single month but this month is different. I can't really explain what is strange but something is off this month. That could be a bad thing but who knows, maybe it's something good!
:dust: to everyone who is hoping for a beautiful baby!

Same here.. something in the back of my mind keeps telling me I'm preggers. I have had a LOT of weird symptoms I have NEVER had before. So I am hoping I tested too early.. Praying for a BFP soon!

Baby Dust!!!

Well I have been peeing like a race horse. More than twice as often as usual. And I have been having hot flashes!

Well I chickened out this morning. I couldn't risk the disappointment of a negative test. However, so far this morning. I have had heartburn and I feel nauseated. Oh how I pray for morning sickness.... is that sad?

Well I chickened out this morning. I couldn't risk the disappointment of a negative test. However, so far this morning. I have had heartburn and I feel nauseated. Oh how I pray for morning sickness.... is that sad?

LOL!!! Not sad at all.. Not in the slightest. I have had a couple of bouts of nausea this week. But they were very mild... And I thought the same thing. :)

Don't feel bad.. I am chomping at the bit to test. Af isnt due till Saturday.. :/

Well Af was due either yesterday or is due tomorrow and I do not feel like she is coming! I am praying and praying she doesn't show! [-o<[-o<[-o< When should I test again?
For the record, these are my last periods- Feb 14, ovulated on the 28th, the my period came on March 12, which was only 12 dpo. This is why I am unsure if I should be due for af on Friday or Sunday. I normally have a LP of 14 but last month it was 12.

Good luck Sheilarae07, I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you !! :flower:

I have had similar symtoms, from dpo 6 to dpo 8 (today) I have had cramps - they were really stong on dpo 6 and now have turned to a heavy feeling......

I will be testing on Friday, although I have been quite emotional over the last 2 days so feel like af may be coming.

I have a really good feeling for you!!

Hi Shielarea
Ive been snooping on your posts the last couple days!!
Sorry!! Im just born nosy!!lmao
Ive just one thing to say to u
:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:
You have great discipline to leave it so long!! If i find a good test i will be testing nxt wkd and my periods due Wed 21st!!lol
I havent great patience S!!
Keep us posted!! Good luck hope its a BFP!
XX BabyC

Well I had the most AMAZING dream last night! I went to get bloodwork done because I was getting a physical, and the doctor came back and was like, you are PREGNANT! It was so vivid, :cloud9: I am hoping to wait until Monday or Tuesday to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->