• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying to order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
a little tykes kitchen from the toys r us website before it goes out of stock sp I put all my details in and clicked submit and a error message keeps coming up 'internal server error' grrrrrrrr :growlmad: I want the kitchen...bet its sold out when I try again :(
any ideas?

is there a number for them honey? perhaps give them a ring and see if you can order via telephone x edit - just relaised the site is down :dohh:

yeah just tried to get on the site its down now....over run with orders prob :haha:

the £49.99 one (the one i have) is still in stock

Little Tykes cook and sounds gormet kitchen. Its half price on toys r us website & sold out everywhere else, its £99 on the little tykes website but £50 toys r us x

erm....is there no one that can order if for u, i have no probs getting on i ordered one yesterday plus loads more...erm i'd say ring them

dont know the number ...will have a look for it now :) could go get it tomorrow but I bet its sold out in store x

got it in store today :D along with lots of other stuff :blush:

glay u got it his the box huge dont know if to wrap or just take it out and build it x

The box is huge lol we are going to build it on xmas eve and just leave it out :D

oh we mage lol... but we building his thomas tank slide and play climber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"