Trying to stay calm- Fingers Crossed

B

baby.love

Ok so here i am CD29 and i have gone symptom spotting crazy :wacko: But i'm scared....

For the last few days i've been getting mega faint lines (poss evaps) on just about every test i've taken.. This morning i done 2 (yes 2) Tesco HPT and both have ultra faint lines on...

Now this alone doesnt phase me.. But my symptoms are really getting going..

Heavy/achy boobs, i'm shattered, thrush last week, old belly piercing scar flared up, mild crampy pulling sensations every morning for a few days.

Now to some these maybe normal every month, but i NEVER get achy boobs/thrush etc...

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but i am praying this is it... And at the same time thinking theres no chance :cry:

Someone help me calm down .. :blush:

:flower:

A faint line is still a positive, it sounds like this is your month!! Very excited for you! Are the lines coming up within the time limit? If so then it looks like you are pregnant!! Why are you thinking there is no chance? I really think it all points in one direction! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks hun... :hugs:

The lines have been SO faint that they are making me wonder if they are evaps! I guess i've just resigned myself to a long journey as Sienna took a while to concieve.. Also I have fibroids and Nathan (OH) had testicular cancer and therefore only has 1 testicle now.... It would be amazing to be pregnant this quick.. I have only been off the pill for a couple of months,...

My boobs are like bloody rocks atm and i feel different, but maybe its my body playing very cruel ticks on me..

Time will tell xx

It does sound promising hun!
how long are your cycles normally?

I used to have 28 day cycles before Sienna, last month was 23 days though :wacko: But that was my 1st true cycle off the pill....

I just checked my tesco tests from this morning and there is still uber faint lines on both of them! I will be sending my OH to the shop in the morning for a FRER if AF hasnt shown... I'm so scared :lol: xx

Thanks hun xxx

Hope the lines get darker for you tomorrow morning! FX'd :)

Definitely test with a FRER. Very excited to hear your result. It's sounding very promising. Also I never got an evap on a Tesco HPT.

Definitely test with a FRER. Very excited to hear your result. It's sounding very promising. Also I never got an evap on a Tesco HPT.

Eeeek! ..... Here was me thinking i was proper chilled out NTNP!! :haha:

Thanks girls, i will update whatever the result is :kiss:

Yep i am and i have a pot of pee ready :haha: My OH is off to get some FRER in a little while, still no AF, but feeling heavy in my tummy now :(

Will let ya know ASAP :kiss: xx

Bless him ;) everything crossed for you

:hugs::hugs: Sorry it was a :bfn: :nope: Hope AF shows soon so you can start a fresh cycle OR you get a BFP in a couple of days!

Thanks hun - I'm just gonna have to sit and wait i guess.

Just for those POAS-aholics here's my dissected test :haha:

003.jpg

:(

:kiss:

I know its total poo :lol: I have 1 last FRER so will test in the morning with FMU, this mornings test was SMU, not that it would of made a difference!

xx

Ok so maybe (more than likely) I'm going mad, but i looked at that pic again and thought i could see something faint, that pic was taken within 10-15 mins... Now i just looked at the test IRL and there is an uber faint line :wacko:

How common are evaps on FRER? I must be the unluckiest person going as i have had loads of bloody evaps lately :(

Wow. That sounds really promising! Good luck!

And now that you mention it, I do see something faint on your picture. I thought it was just me having line eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->