trying trying and still trying

Nicnac

Proud mummy, pg with no 2
Reaction score
Hello All,

My name's Nic and I'm a new convert to the world of BnB. I'm 33 (just) and have been off the pill and TTC #1 for approx 12 months.

Still no luck despite following all the advice on diet, positions, charting etc and I was beginning to feel a little dispondant when I came across BnB. Thank the stars, I'm not alone. It's nice to think I can talk to others in my situation and not keep getting the pitiful stares from all my "with child" friends.

As a newbie, I am struggling with some of the acronyms, so if someone feels like helping me out, it would be mucho appreciated.

It was great to read all the positive stories and was hoping a little of that luck might come my way. :hug: to all out there trying

welcome hun - come across to the 'trying to conceive' forums xx

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB

acronyms... hav a lookie here..... https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB

acronyms... hav a lookie here..... https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Thank you Cheeky Carrie!!

What a god send that was! At least now I can stop using VD for CM (LOL) - people may wonder if I was on the right site!! :happydance:

Helloooo & welcome to bnb!!

Use that thread as your bible for the first week and you'll soon be with the swing of things lol!!

:hi: hey Nicnac

welcome to bnb.....everyone here is fab, and you are definitely not alone.....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Hi, Just thought i'd say hello. And also your post helped me find out what half the abbreviations in here meant too as i had no idea! x

Thank Ladies

Wishing you the best of luck and look forward to hearing all your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->