Trystan Dante arrived!:D

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
lil man was born the 29thMay:),, weighed 7lb 2oz and is absouloutly gawjuss!:cloud9:,

had my 2nd sweep the 28th, that night kept waking with cramps but not too strong so slept through them, 6am they got pretty intense so took a bath & had a lay down as they were irregular raging from 15,10,8,6 , afta about an hr they changed and were coming every 5mins so rang hosp and was asked to come in, got to the hosp and they became irregular again:dohh: got examined and was 4cms dilated but cervix still high so had a walk around and then was put on to be monitored, half hr later mw came in and asked if i wanted to go to mw led and have a water birth!! got my hopes up but then she noticed his heart rate ha dropped twise on the monitor so went to talk to the doc and was told i had to stay in the main hospital part for propa monitoring, well hrs later and lots of walking and the contractions getting alot worse i was re checked and still at only 4cm :( at this point i broke down so was taken to delivery were i was given an epi which took 6 attemps and 2 diff docs to do it and it still didnt work:dohh: at this point i was getting pretty stressed out as i had been awake hrs and exhausted so was given some gas and air which were amazing! hrs lata the pains were coming on top of eachother and lil man couldnt be picked up on monitor so they tried to attach a clip to his head which they couldnt do:s so OH had to hold the monitor onto ma belly were baby was, i was re checked again and was 7cm so they broke my waters and soon after i was at 9cm and wasnt coping well at all:( and having major panic attacks, then at around 6pm i began pushing and at 7pm he was born:) no tears just a graze, and the next morning was discharged:D and now back home and loving all the bonding and cuddles :cloud9: hes beautiful and soo content, will post a pic when i get on the laptop, its just pretty hard with a 3yr old 2yr old and and a new baby! loving every min of it tho:) good luck ladies with the rest of ur pregnancys and thankyou !:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->