TSH blood test very high ?! HELP .

Jordans_Mommy

Reaction score
Hello all . Im on provera to induce my cycle and clomid when I get AF I got my blood tests back and my TSH was 7.15 on a scale of 3-5 . Im just confused on what this means and what this causes . Ive called my OB and Im just wainting for her to call back and explain but what little you offer is awesome !!

Hey, my tsh is high too, 8.84 then 6.8 but doc told me even though it was above region the don't usually treat until above 10. Will be interesting to hear what your doc says.

Hey, my tsh is high too, 8.84 then 6.8 but doc told me even though it was above region the don't usually treat until above 10. Will be interesting to hear what your doc says.

Hey !! Thx for the reply . My Dr did a T43 (or something like that) today to see if it is actually my thyroid . Ill def keep you posted on what is said . Hopefully results back by tomorrow .

Hi ladies. My levels were at 4.40 and the fertility doctor put me on thryoid medications because I was having an irregular period. Previously my OB and my GP never mentioned it being an issue, despite the test being done in May of this year and my meeting with the fertility doctor wasn't until September. He said that the thyroid has a direct correlation with ovulation. The doctor also said that issues with the thryoid have also been proven to cause babies to be born with lower IQs.

Hi ladies. My levels were at 4.40 and the fertility doctor put me on thryoid medications because I was having an irregular period. Previously my OB and my GP never mentioned it being an issue, despite the test being done in May of this year and my meeting with the fertility doctor wasn't until September. He said that the thyroid has a direct correlation with ovulation. The doctor also said that issues with the thryoid have also been proven to cause babies to be born with lower IQs.

She checked my T4Free to see if it was my thyroid and that came back normal so Im not sure what the other test proved . Maybe that I wasnt ovulating or getting my period regular . Im not to sure anymore .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->