Ttc#1 2 dpo.

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Me and the hubby are TTC baby #1. I'm 25 and he's 26. We got married in June and decided to start right after. I feel like I'm already getting discouraged a little. We're on DPO #2 and I just don't FEEL pregnant so I'm kinda let down. I know a lot of people don't have any symptoms for awhile but I've read so many posts where people know right when it happened or they woke up the next day and BB's were sore. So I'm not to sure what to think right now. We want is so bad just like everyone else. We haven't went to the doctor yet for anything because I feel like it can happen ourselves. Ive been taking the pills from first response for trying to get pregnant every day. And was taking OPK's for 5 days and never got anything. My calendar told me I was supposed to ovulate on the 7th so I just ended up going off that. I was on BCP for 7 years and got off them about 7 months ago or so to make sure it was all out of my system before we started trying. And my cycles are always a normal 28 day. I have never noticed EWCM either. I always have a lot of white almost like water discharge but I've never noticed any of it stretching. Can someone HELP me feel better ? I need a buddy or 2 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->