TTC#1 after 2nd CP

TinyLynne

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just finished bleeding from my 2nd chemical pregnancy. I'm on CD5. My first was on DH birthday in December. Trying since September.

My first loss was devastating. We hadn't told many people, thankfully. When I got my BFP this last time I wasn't even that excited as much as I was scared, the first loss took that excitement away from us. And that makes me sad that I feel that I can never have that excitement with a BFP, at least not what it should be. I just had a feeling that this one would go the same way, I tried to stay positive, I really did, but it all happened again. My thyroid looks perfect and no clotting disorders. My OB says that it is probably just statistics, but I just feel that something about my body is causing this. During this last pregnancy my first OB (never seeing them again) said my progesterone was a 7 and it was good, no, that is low, the new OB agrees. I really think that my low progesterone is not allowing the babies to implant well, so I am going to start Vitex tomorrow. I can't accept that there is nothing I can do, not yet.

Looking for fellow rainbow chasing buddies!!! What have you guys done to improve your TTC experience etc? Any positive stories after losses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->