TTC #1 and looking for a buddy! 6dpo

pinkdiamond20

Reaction score
I'm looking for a TTC buddy :flower: I've been TTC for 15 cycles now and this is my first month on clomid and I'm currently 6dpo! Keeping my fingers crossed that this is our :bfp: cycle!

I have been ttcing with PCOS for about 18 months and I am about 5dpo at the moment. I am praying this is my month as well since I really want a baby next year as well.

I have been ttcing with PCOS for about 18 months and I am about 5dpo at the moment. I am praying this is my month as well since I really want a baby next year as well.
Have you tried clomid or any other fertility treatments ? We can be cycle buddies! Do you chart at all?

I am on femara and the HCG shot. I tried clomid to no success. I was told by my doctor's I shouldn't do BBT as my form of PCOS puts my temp all over the place. I would love to be buddies.

this is the first month I know I have ovulated and DTD at the right time this month thanks to being monitored by my FS.

I am on femara and the HCG shot. I tried clomid to no success. I was told by my doctor's I shouldn't do BBT as my form of PCOS puts my temp all over the place. I would love to be buddies.

this is the first month I know I have ovulated and DTD at the right time this month thanks to being monitored by my FS.

Oh wow I'm sorry! Ill keep my fingers crossed that we both get out BFP this cycle :winkwink: This is my first month that I know that I ovulated. I would love to be cycle buddies! Your 5dpo right?

Idk when I'll test but I have no patience at all!! I've had a few people tell me that the temp dip on 5dpo looks like implantation so I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes! lol

Yeah, I am waiting until the Doc's test mainly b/c my mom will be here. Staying positive that this is my month. =)

Hi im 5dpo too and looking for some new cycle buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->