TTC #1 and looking for a buddy :)

K1nS

TTC #1
Reaction score
I'm 21 years old living with my fiance, Dean in Swansea :) I have been NTNP for around a year or so now after coming off the Pill in July 09 and now thought its time for us to try properly :) I did have a 'scare' last week as I normally come on my period around the 20th - 25th of each month but last month my period was a no show :shrug: took a test on Tuesday but it came back negative :( Looking for someone who is in a similar situation and who needs a friend as much as me :)

hey there, i'm 23 and i'm now on my 4th month of TTC infact this weekend is ovulation weekend so we're keeping busy :) i would love to be your TTC buddy

Hi there,

I'm also 21 and TTC our first. This will be my second cycle (I came off the pill last month) and I am currently CD3. Where in your cycle are you now? I would love to be your buddy if you're interested?

Sending you lots of :dust: xx

oooo yayyy :D

I'm still unsure on how my cycle works so could do with a little help :blush: I think today is the day when my period is coming as I have the usual pains etc. so is this my 1st day of the cycle? Or does it work once you have finished your period?

oooo yayyy :D

I'm still unsure on how my cycle works so could do with a little help :blush: I think today is the day when my period is coming as I have the usual pains etc. so is this my 1st day of the cycle? Or does it work once you have finished your period?

I would love to be TTC buddies with both of you's be nice as we're all similar ages.

Day 1 is the day you start bleeding then count 14 days ahead which is when most people ovulate. I bought the clear blue ovulation tests and most months i use that to make sure i get my right days and it always works out to the day i've worked it out to be anyways

Hi Sparkles,

I'll more than happily be your TTC buddy too.

And yep K1nS, CD1 will be the day when you first start your AF. Hopefully it will come soon!

xx

Ahhh thanks both :) Still no sign of AF yet but its deffo on its way :( I bought some ovulation kits a few months back so i'll have to give those a try on my 14th day to see when its my time :)

I think I will start using mine around CD10 as I don't want to miss that LH surge and having come off BC only last month things could be a bit unpredictable.

I have just made my fertility friend account and updated my AF so I can now start officially charting :) Would you recommend using my ovulation kits a little earlier this time to see if I catch anything sooner?

Hey K1ns :)

I am on my CD7 and will try this out, if you want more info check out link in my journal.

"Try" every other night starting Day8

Begin ovulation testing on Day 10 - Make sure you don't test with your first morning urine, they usually recommend between 2-5 o'clock - also you should not drink any water before at least 2 hrs.

When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row

Skip one night, then do one last "try"

Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->