ttc #1 and over 35

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
Anyone trying ttc #1 and over 35? I turned 36 end of Jan and am just starting my 5th cycle trying to conceive. I am already overwhelmed. It is much harder work than I thought it would be!! Good luck to everyone!! :)

Hi!! I turned 35 in Dec and have been TTC since last Aug. I never thought it would be this difficult, or I wouldn't have spent all those years trying NOT to get pregnant!!

11DPO at the minute - I want to wait until she's actually late before I get my hopes up.

What about you?

Hi Ladies!
Anyone trying ttc #1 and over 35? I turned 36 end of Jan and am just starting my 5th cycle trying to conceive. I am already overwhelmed. It is much harder work than I thought it would be!! Good luck to everyone!! :)

Hi StranjeGirl, I turned 37 at the start of jan and I am just into my 4th Cycle TTC.
I know what you mean about being overwhelmed! I think I stupidly thought it would have happened by now:dohh:
The only thing we can do is keep at it and we will get our BFP's!!!!:happydance:
Good Luck.
:hugs:

I'm 36 and ttc #1. I'm on cycle 3., and can't believe how much harder it tis to get pregnant than I ever thought. I also can't believe how much money we wasted wasted on contraceptives! Wish I had started this journey years ago! I know it'll all work out in the end though!

Hi everyone! It's nice too meet others 35+ ttc!!! I started vitex and preseed since I got off the pill in november, along with other things like red raspberry leaf tea and green tea and acupuncture etc etc. I thought with all these things I would get pregnant the first month lol. Anyone trying supplements or anything else?
Good luck Conina!!!! Keep us posted! I think I am 14dpo today. I have had awful spotting before AF the past 2 months after having a leep procedure in January for cervical dysplasia...I can't tell if AF started or if it is still spotting grrr. Nothing is ever easy! Either way I am at the beginning of my cycle. Good luck to all of you! :)

Hi everyone! It's nice too meet others 35+ ttc!!! I started vitex and preseed since I got off the pill in november, along with other things like red raspberry leaf tea and green tea and acupuncture etc etc. I thought with all these things I would get pregnant the first month lol. Anyone trying supplements or anything else?
Good luck Conina!!!! Keep us posted! I think I am 14dpo today. I have had awful spotting before AF the past 2 months after having a leep procedure in January for cervical dysplasia...I can't tell if AF started or if it is still spotting grrr. Nothing is ever easy! Either way I am at the beginning of my cycle. Good luck to all of you! :)

I'm using preseed too, also taking the following:
Folic acid, vitamim b complex and evening primrose oil caps.
I am also starting some fertility reflexology on Mon.
Let's hope all the effort pays off!:happydance:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back