TTC #1, any younger mummies-to-be that'd like a TTC bud? :)

LoolaXx

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Hi ladies <3

I'm Louisa, 19 from the outskirts of London. I'm finally here again TTC baby #1, after a horrible MMC in 2012 as a 16 year old (completely unplanned with a violent ex boyfriend!) but I can safely say now I do genuinely have the man of my dreams who I gelled with from day 1 and have been treated like a princess from day 1 also.. We both feel ready to bring a baby into the world, we feel like we're in the right position to give him/her everything, so I cannot wait for a BFP! I found that this forum site kept me going last time I fell pregnant as I could talk to girls who were in a similar situation, I felt much less alone. So although the situation is much different this time, it'd still be lovely to buddy up with other girlies who are TTC, especially any younger ones who feel the same as me would be great :} but I get along with anyone so i'd love to chat!

Lots and lots of baby dust my lovelies :pink: :blue: xx

Hey Louisa! Im Natalie and I am 21 years old, Would be lovely to have a buddy that's around the same age as me! I have sent you a request, be great to hear back from you!?

:D

I've accepted (i think..)
i'm still trying to get use to this, it's actually quite confusing at first haha :haha:
xx

I agree! it doesn't notify you that you have any reponses (does it? haha im realy struggleing with the site atm! I will have a look If your in my contacts lol x

Natalie did it work?! haha oh god :haha: i'm so not technical.. x

Hi Louisa, I'm Hilary, I'm 21. If you want more than one TTC buddy I think it would be great to have a buddy that's close to my age too. :)

Hey Hilary, definitely. the more the merrier! :flow:
xx

Hello! I'm hoping you'll want another TTC buddy? I'm going to be 19 at the end of the month TTC #1 so far 6 months of trying. I'm still trying to figure all of this out baby dust to you :)

Hey chick. Best of luck for this cycle! When are you due to O / how many dpo? I hate to say it, because I don't want to get myself worked up/convince myself that I'm pregnant but my nipples are so sore, I'm bloated and feel nauseous.. But I'm only 5dpo tomorrow so it's probably in my head. We will soon see, what will be will be :D

How long have you been with OH hun? Best of luck to you both <3
Baby dust! Xx :dust:

I'm on day 35 of my cycle I believe I am 16 dpo. I have extremely irregular cycles :( I tried not to look to into symptoms because then idk if I'm just imagining it or not but this time I started leaking in the shower 12 dpo which has never happened before. so I'm hoping but have had bfn since 11dpo. But ive had headaches, nauseous, and super hungry. No AF or signs of so I'm at a loss this cycle.
I find it so hard to determine if I actually have symptoms or am just hoping I am, but yours sound promising! Positive thinking! Baby Dust

35 day cycles over here too,
I hate it! They seem to take forever to come round. As long as the witch stays away then you're not out hun, fingers are crossed for you!!!

Hi ladies <3

I'm Louisa, 19 from the outskirts of London. I'm finally here again TTC baby #1, after a horrible MMC in 2012 as a 16 year old (completely unplanned with a violent ex boyfriend!) but I can safely say now I do genuinely have the man of my dreams who I gelled with from day 1 and have been treated like a princess from day 1 also.. We both feel ready to bring a baby into the world, we feel like we're in the right position to give him/her everything, so I cannot wait for a BFP! I found that this forum site kept me going last time I fell pregnant as I could talk to girls who were in a similar situation, I felt much less alone. So although the situation is much different this time, it'd still be lovely to buddy up with other girlies who are TTC, especially any younger ones who feel the same as me would be great :} but I get along with anyone so i'd love to chat!

Lots and lots of baby dust my lovelies :pink: :blue: xx

Hi Louisa,
lovely to meet you!! im Katie, 23, been with my amazing partner for 5 years and last xmas we got engaged! i stopped bc last week as we decided we are ready to start trying! im sooo excited! would so love a little mini us at our wedding Jan 2016. Im finding it very hard not to get my hopes up and not seem like im a baby crazed maniac though as we said i'll just stop the pill and we will see what happens. So were not at it like rabbits at the mo!! lol
Im new to this site and would love a buddy or 2 to chat too. Your story is moving and inspirational!! You Just have to remember that this time will be nothing like last time!! Have you started taking folic acid yet?? You will get your much deserved happy ending!! sending a ton of baby dust your way!!! :dust: :hug: xxxxxx

Welcome chick :flow: :wave:

Aww how exciting! Congratulations on the engagement for a year ago lol, I also got engaged a fortnight ago on the London eye! :) aww bless you hun, thank you! I really hope that's the case, I don't want a repeat of last time ever. It will haunt me for the rest of my life without a doubt but I've got to look past it some day right?! Yeah I take pre-conception vitamins which contain a healthy amount of folic acid for when ttc and also iron, vitamin D etc :)

Best of luck to you both, I hope it happens in no time! <3 xx

Welcome chick :flow: :wave:

Aww how exciting! Congratulations on the engagement for a year ago lol, I also got engaged a fortnight ago on the London eye! :) aww bless you hun, thank you! I really hope that's the case, I don't want a repeat of last time ever. It will haunt me for the rest of my life without a doubt but I've got to look past it some day right?! Yeah I take pre-conception vitamins which contain a healthy amount of folic acid for when ttc and also iron, vitamin D etc :)

Best of luck to you both, I hope it happens in no time! <3 xx

Hiya! awwww Massive congratulations for your engagement!! wow, the London eye!! that sounds amazing!!! Hun you must remember that this is a whole fresh start for you and its going to be an amazing journey for you and your fiancee!! you sound like a lovely person and without a doubt your going to be a fantastic mother!
Im taking folic acid but i cant seem to find a mixed vitamin? where did you get yours?? Are you using ovulation tests?? im not sure whether its a good idea or not yet as im still in my withdrawal? have you thought about money yet?? im a waitress and OH is a chef, im a little worried how we will cope but i guess if you worry about money you will never have a baby right? im sure everything will fall into place when littleone is here!!! xxxx :dust: :pink: :blue: :hug:

Thanks sweet, likewise! You will be great I'm sure :hugs: there are lotssss of different mixed tablets, pregnacare do a good one but I found that it constipated me and made me feel sick every morning (no it wasn't morning sickness sadly lol), so now I use one called 'sevenseas-trying for a baby'. I got it from superdrug but boots sell them too. I do sometimes worry about money, but you're so right.. If you worried about money then you honestly wouldn't do anything! I'm leading nurse and fiancé is a personal trainer. To be fair we've never struggled and always had nice holidays, Mexico Dubai etc, plus my dad is Turkish and lives in Antalya in Turkey so we get free holidays there too lol. So it's not as if we have ever gone without but the expensive countries will need to stop when we know there's a baby on the way which doesn't matter because atleast we've done it and had our fun before we chose to have children. Everything would fall into place for you hun, it always does!

As for me.. I'm 12dpo today. AF is due tomorrow or Tuesday, my apps are saying different days lol. ALL the symptoms that I've had from 2dpo are sticking around still, but tested negative on a first response this morning :( slightly disheartened because I've had so many signs, streaks of blood at 5dpo and everything but what will be will be! I'm sick of stressing over it. Xx

hiya, im starting to panic! i really want a baby, more than anything, im just so worried about money. i mean we are not 'poor' but iv suddenly started panicking that we are not gunna be able to afford it! i have some savings but not much. Obviously im putting as much as possible into my savings but im so worried. how are you planning on surviving maternity leave? then there is nursery then school holidays! i know i sound like a deranged lunatic but i really need some advice!! do me an OH wait and save? i think it would break my heart! but iv gotta be realistic right?? PLEASE HELP!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->