TTC #1 August 2014

sippy1989

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thought I would start a thread for members who are TTC for the first time.
I have just completed my first cycle off of the pill and am looking forward to our first time trying.

Would love to hear from members who are in similar situations, or members that have successfully conceived and what their journey was like, especially if they had previously used the pill as a their form of birth control.

What method(s) are you using to predict ovulation?
Already taking a pre-natal vitamin? Brand suggestions that limit nausea would be appreciated!

Happy BD-ing everyone! :winkwink:

Hello :) I was originally WTT in August, but we decided to push the date up and start trying this month instead. But I'm still on my first cycle & ready to try to catch the egg!

To predict O, I've actually been charting since January to learn my cycles and just started OPKs this cycle.

I've been on a prenatal + extra folic acid since college, where I learned folic acid is a must for anyone of childbearing age. I'm anemic, but too much iron makes me SO nauseous- I like the VitaFusion gummies because they have no iron in them and I take a separate slow release iron supplement every day to make sure I'm getting enough.

GL to you & lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->