Ttc#1 buddy pls!

mrsjerms

Reaction score
Looking for a few ttc buddies. Need some ttc buddies!! I am 26, been not preventing pregnancy for 5 years with 2 miscarriages.

Hey I am in need of a TTC buddy also, I am 37 and have been TTC#1 for 15 months now and not a sniff of a BFP. Docs can't find anything wrong at all but guess my body has forgot what it should do naturally. On my 2nd cycle of Femara and due to O on Friday or Saturday.

Would be great to share the journey with you and the ups and downs that it brings.

Sorry to hear about your losses and really hoping that you get a sticky bean very soon :hugs:

Hey MrsJerms, i'll be your TTC buddy too. Our cycles are very similar, so it would be nice to have someone to go through everything with... especially the dreaded 2ww which is coming slooooowly!!!

I'm 26 (despite my login), recently married and TTC #1 after a MMC in June.

xx

YAY!! I am excited!! I am not positive how all of this works!! lol! I've noticed on other threads people add their buddies in their signature so, as soon as I list you as friends that will be my next step!! Good luck to all of us and hopefully we will all be bump buddies as well!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->