TTC #1 buddy

Hodge-Podge

Mother of 1 & TTC
Reaction score
Hello! Looking for a buddy that is around my time, I'm 5 DPO. I will officially be trying next month. With it being our first and for the length of time that I was on bc I do not expect this to be a short trip.... Any takers? :D

Hey! We are at about the same point in our cycles. I'm not expecting my :bfp: this cycle as I ovulated and OH was gone for work (he works away) when I O'd. Our last :sex: session was 4 days before ovulation so I could be pleasantly suprised but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Maybe you'll be lucky like me. We got pregnant with our daughter the cycle before we officially started ttc. Wish is was that easy this time around!

Hey! We are at about the same point in our cycles. I'm not expecting my :bfp: this cycle as I ovulated and OH was gone for work (he works away) when I O'd. Our last :sex: session was 4 days before ovulation so I could be pleasantly suprised but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Maybe you'll be lucky like me. We got pregnant with our daughter the cycle before we officially started ttc. Wish is was that easy this time around!

Yeah there is a slight chance that I could get a :bfp: from this last cycle but I'm not holding my breath! lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->