TTC #1. Cycle 1. Day 16. Buddy?

iakyri

Reaction score
You don't have to have to be spot on with the day, the cycle, or what not. Just would be nice to have a buddy or two!

My name is Allie. I'm 22 from Texas. Hubby is also 22. We were married August of last year. :) This would be the first baby for us both.

Hi Allie!

I am actually spot on with the day in your cycle. Mine is usually 32 days and I just joined this forum.

I am 23 and my hubby is 2, we live in California. My hubby and I are trying for our first baby. This will be my 3rd cycle of trying and I started taking fertilitea on day 7, hoping it will increase our chances!

Hubby is 24* lol sorry about that

Hi there and nice to meet you! Since this is my first cycle trying I'm not sure how long my cycle will be. I think it'll be right around that time frame, though! I'm pretty sure my last one was right around 30. I'm thinking I might have either missed getting a positive OPK on day 15 or it still hasn't come yet.

Well it will be nice to have someone right around the same day to talk to then! I'm pretty sure I got my OPK last night. Which is the same as my last cycle, so at least it's consistent. Those darn things are so hard to read sometimes. Fingers crossed we didn't miss it!

hi im steph from australia im young plz dnt judge im 19 and my partner is 23 we have been ttc since our first m/c wasn't planned but since we lost bubs we know how much we wanted/want it we have had 2 m/c together both last year 2012 im on cd 16 waiting to ovulate friday my temps have been 36.9 or there abouts last couple of days good luck oh n im taking a multivitamin called elevit good for preconception, pregnancy, & breastfeeding :)

oh n my cycles are 31-34 days n was weird coz last month was right on 28

Hi Steph! Nice to meet you :)

I tested OPK again today and definitely negative. Might have missed it or just having a long cycle - we'll see! :)

i havnt tested dose it matter what pee u use im gunna go buy some test to see if im ovulating :) i was told the digital 1 is good

Hi Steph!

I bought one of those packs that come with like 50 OPKs and 20 pregnancy tests. Which is good for me since I'm a POAS addict lol. They say not to OPK until the afternoon because the LH isn't accurate early in the morning. I usually test a couple times a day around O time. I just hate how hard they are to read sometimes.

i just brought a ovuplan scope $44.95 n its reusable its a saliva test just waiting for the results :)

Hi, Allie. We are on our second cycle, cd 2. I am 24 my husband is 23, and we got married in December.

Hi Cowgirl! Nice to meet you! :)

Sorry I've been away - I got sick Sunday and I ended up staying home from work Tues/Wed and I hadn't really been up to doing much of anything.

I think I ovulated either Saturday or Monday so I'm either 4 or 6 DPO. I'm feeling horribly nauseous today, not sure it it's cause I'm sick or what.

Welcome cowgirl!

Sucks you've not been feeling well iakyri :/. Hopefully you'll be better soon.

I've been extremely nauseous the last 3 days when I've woken up. I've got my FX that its because my progesterone levels are going up for implantation. The feeling is very similar to that of when I was on a birth control with too high concentration of progesterone so I can hope! lol

That sucks that you havent felt well. Good luck girls!

So, I got it wrong! I just got my first positive on the OPK! :)

Oh yay! You didn't miss it after all :D

Feeling really sick nt due for af tell 26th know I'm not preg tho

Took a test today, looking like it might be a BFP! Need to take a digi or FRER though to confirm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->