TTC #1 cycle 2

Aharb90

Reaction score
Hello, I am In my second cycle of ttc my first child. Prior to ttc I was on birth control for nearly 8 years. I am on cd 4 just finishing my first natural period after bc and I am anxious and hopeful for my next fertile window which should be in about 8 days. I'm excited to share symptoms and words of encouragement with others! Thanks.

Hi there! I think we are close to the same time in our cycle. Well I'm not entirely sure, I just had a miscarriage :( But they say you can count that first day as cycle day 1, I'm really hoping to ovulate over the weekend/early next week.

Anyway, I'd love to have a buddy! Are you charting? Using ovulation predictors?

So sorry for your loss I can't imagine how you are feeling but good for you for not giving up.

I am using ovia app to chart my cycles and ovulation prediction test to confirm ovulation. What have you been using?

I recently got married in September and I'm also hoping to have a summer/fall little one :) Glad to meet you!

I have an app on my phone , but haven't used ovulation predictors. I think I might try. I usually just go by my cm, I can do that easily. I know lots of women chart temperature and other things but I'm not that disciplined. :) Congratulations on your recent marriage, how exciting! I wanted a September wedding, I had it all planned out on pinterest, but my husband took forever to ask so we had it in December. Still nice. :)

I agree I am definitely not disciplined for charting temps, at least not yet :). I only take the prediction test around the time I think I am ovulating to confirm it. My husband is out of town on Saturday so I'm hoping I ovulate either before or after then.

How do the ovulation predictors work? How do you know when to use them. I plan to get some tomorrow.

I'm no expert but I believe some women take them pretty much daily and some use them the week of ovulation only. They detect a hormone surge that correlates with ovulation. Last month a had a pretty strong cramp on my left side that I assumed was ovulation pain and I took a ov test and got a positive result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->