TTC #1 early 20's looking for buddies

You put soft cups in after you bd, they are a kind of plastic cups which moulds around the cervix which means the swimmers are close to the cervix. You can keep them in for upto 12 hours I think, I get them off the Internet (instead soft cups) - if you want to google them.

Hey Jessmindah welcome to the thread!!

I am also on Metformin (the docs say I dont have PCOS but I beg to differ) anyway! I was the same way, except I maybe got 2 or three periods a year and everytime there was the slightest symptom I was testing, I am the same way as you!

Clomid is something you should talk to your doctor about! I have heard so many success stories! I am starting my second cycle on clomid (50 mg) any day now! There are positive things about it. Like for me I knew for a fact that I ovulated ( I was charting my bbt and also taking opks, my temp dropped and I got a very positive opk which I had never had before!) It was the first time EVER that I was aware of ovulation, and let me tell you I have never been so excited in my life! Every womens body deals with clomid in a different way, so your experience may be completely different from mine! But just to give you a little heads up of some things that happened to me I'll list my symptoms!

-bad cramping during ovulation I knew I think almost to the hour when I ovulated (which is a good thing to know for the next cycle)

-very sore nipples, nipples changed appearance

- crazy mood swings

- (tmi) gassy

-very tired all the time

- extended LP

- HORRIBLE HORRIBLE cramps the night AF arrived

In the moment I hated all these symptoms! Even 12 hours ago I almost had my mind made up that I wouldn't take clomid ever again! But now that its over and I really think about it, this could be my only chance to get pregnant "the natural way" and by that I mean no IUI or IVF.

So with that said, if your Doctor prescribes you Clomid and you decide to take it, HANG IN THERE, don't let it get you down (Like i let it do to me!) Just hold onto the fact that in the end it will be so worth it! You can always come and chat it up with me too if you have any questions! I may not have ALL the answers but I have been a google addict looking anything and everything up about clomid and my symptoms!!

Baby dust to you and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->