TTC#1 for 1year. First month on Agnus Castus AF late 17dpo

Brilliant thank you for that info, I mentioned to the nurse I was taking it and she said sternly 'you need to be very careful with that!' so I'm guessing it will be the same they'll probably tell me not to take it, like it says on the label, since I started recording ovulation I always had a good shift, and I had my 21 day bloods which came back normal and I'd only just been on vitex for a week or two prior to that, I think the angus Castus helped with other stuff to help me get preggers so I'm not sure I need it now, I'm taking 1 400mg in the morning and 1x 400mg in the evening, just to wean off it slow while I decide what to do and before I see the doctor, surely that's ok I hope :)

Hey gals...What I was told by the doctor is that the hormonal balance created by vitex can be disrupted enough by stopping that it could potentially threaten the pregnancy so I took it to 13 weeks. Something about your body having to start trying to self-regulate after having the support and all reproductive hormones can get out of whack. The midwife even said it helps prevent miscarriage. If your were to be prescribed progesterone you would want to check about taking them both tho as I'm unsure about that. I did however use Emirta Progesterone cream like the previous poster in addition to vitex and baby is doing great! I think at a minimum I would wean myself off and not go cold turkey as I have read that women have miscarried doing that....probably unlikely but I wouldn't take the chance. Here's a couple of articles about this subject and h&h 9 months!

https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex
https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/vitex/

SweetPotatoPi, how's your pregnancy going & do you know what your due date is ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->