TTC #1 for 2 cycles need a buddy

navywife86

Reaction score
So Im on CD 25 of a regular 33 day cycle I ovulated on CD 19 and im looking for a buddy who is ttc #1 and is around the same cycle would love to have someone to wait it out with!:flower:

Hi Navywife86,
Im in the same boat as you, I'm on CD 24. I have irregular cycles each month so hard to call when AF is due. Cycles vary from 28 days to 34 days. 11DPO and TTC #1.
would love a buddy to wait out this 2WW. :) x

Sounds great I would love to be buddies with you

Hi,
How are you feeling today? Having many symptoms? It sure is a long old wait isn't it! Feeling like it's a never ending cycle! Xx

The only symptom is sore bbs but thats normal for me lol it is a long wait how r u doing?

Hi Navywife86,
Sorry I havent replied sooner.
I'm now on CD28 and 13dpo. Got quite a ffew symptoms going on for me.
I have been experiencing increasingly sore bbs over the last 6 days. bloatedness, cramps, I've had pains in the top of my boobs where it meets the underarm bit. The sides are sore and they just feel quite sore to touch. Ive had a lot of twinges in my tummy and lower abdomen. I felt sick for a few days a couple of days ago but nothing today (thank goodness). The tips of my nipples are white, not too sure what that is all about. Also this morning when i went to the toilet, (baring in mind AF should be due today) when I wiped there was some wet brown CM on the tissue. Nothing all through the day and then I went to the toilet about half hour ago and there was a little more brown CM. When AF comes its always pink for me at the start. I also get a lot of deep cramps and back pain the day before which i didnt feel yesterday nor today.
I'm not too sure what the brown stuff is all about. It wouldnt be implantation and spotting would it cos it's too late in the cycle for that!
I dont feel AF is showing today now and maybe not tomorrow but I also dont feel like I'll get my BFP any time soon either.
How are you feeling today? x

Hey Mummyp2b im so sorry for the late response i had eye surgery and havent been able to see an dget on here. So Im freaking out Im like 4 days late 18dpo and neg tests i have heart burn sore bbs slight cramping not near as bad as af cramps and my back keeps getting shooting pains also ive slept like all day! DID AF COME AND GET YOU? IM SO STRESSED I WANT TO KNOW EITHER WAY.

HI!!! Sorry to hear about your eye surgery! What did you have done?
Yeah AF got me so its back to the fun and games again! She has been and gone now so the BDing has begun:)
When I had those symptoms last cycle, I had a thought at the back of my mind that it wouldnt be 'this month' but I didnt want it to be true so I was denying any thoughts that told me this isnt your month.
I'm feeling positive this month, hoping the positive thinking will help.

Well..... I guess thats ood news about Af not showing up for you yet, but I can completely understand how frustrating it must be. You need to know!
My friend is in that situation at the mo, 2 weeks late but negative tests.... she has never had a late test before, regular abd always on time cycles.

When was the last time you tested?
Good luck to you!!! xx

I tested this morning and it was neg but i also chart and hit 18 hight temps which they say in the book means ur prego but we will see i guess i had both my eyes corrected for strabismus which is a lazy eye

shame about the neg test, but still sounds quite promising tho!! Good luck with it all!
I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!
Keep me posted.
I'm on cd 11 and already feeling cramps. don't really get that. Not sure if thats Ov'ing or not. Bding is going well tho! :)

Hi all; I am 4dpo today and O'd on the 20th...... my symptoms are:

cramps since dpo1 but a little worse last night and this morning;
gas
headache
no sore boobs yet

I haven't had the cramps before so maybe a good sign.....

Fingers Crossed that is a good sign for you! :)
I have had a lot of twinges the past couple of days. My sister in law thinks I'm ov but Im only on day 11 which is too early for me. It usually happens around about day 15.

I dont know but will just have to wait and see. Someone suggested started temping in the morning to track OV but I didn't really want to start getting into obsessing.... It might be quite interesting though... seeing how the body works!
Learning so much! :)

I cant get seen by my obgyn so i went to the er and they did a urine test which came back neg then suggested i have an xray i told them to kiss my a** Im ttc was 5 days late having cramps and they want to do an xray what quacks i was so mad so im going to my ob tommorow and damanding they see me.

XRAY!!!! Are they nuts??? gee! I do wonder sometime where these people go to school! haha!

So fingers crossed for you! I don't know what the time difference is between us so dont know if you you have seen your ob yet or soon?

Good luck! Isnt it frustrating when you're late and still having neg tests! x

I went today and my blood test was neg they did a hormone check that will come back in a day or two did a pelvic exam said everything looked good but i go for an ultrasound to see if it is a cyst in a few days so we will see im def not preggo but wish af would start he said my surgery could have thrown my cycle off where are you from?

Good luck hun! Hope it all goes well for you! :)
I'm from Dorset, UK. (south coast)
Where are you from?
x

When are you having your ultrasound?
Feeling a lot of cramps and back ache today - almost as tho AF is coming. I think(I hope) I'm ovulating!! I'm on day 13
Fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->