TTC#1 for 2 years!!!

Capuru

Ant, My Girlies, and Me!
Reaction score
HI :hi: to break the ice you may call me GG I'm 20 years old work from home as an Administrative Assistant and live with my wonderful Finace Ant, he is the greatest thing thats ever happened to me:serenade: we've been together and madly in love since High School and have been TTC for 2 long years:cry::cry:

The reason I am here is because I broke down about 2 months ago, I had been trying so long (you can say more than 2 years because prior we were just what ever happens happens later in the year he wanted to actively try) well my 17 year old sister started dating a guy in March 2007 and he was promising her a serious relationship with future plans of marriage and family blah blah:roll:...... well sadly my uncle died in Sept and me and my sis had to fly up to Puerto Rico for his funeral, God Bless Him..so Ant calls within the week and tells me that his dad had a dream that he saw two pregnant girls so he told me to test just in case and I was hopeful, of course..:bfn: :hissy: Soo we got back and I was sad, then in November my lil sis was complaining about throwing up we figured it was normal because she had stomach ulcers that caused that before, and my mom thought it weird so she made her take an HPT and wouldn't ya know it, it was a :bfp: I wanted to be happy and I was but I was also devastated:sad2: and in shock:!:.

She went to get her first check up and the lady had said she was 3 months and some days but when she went to get her first u/s she was actually 5 months and some days!!!:shock: that means she got pregnant around June just 3 months after they started dating!!!!!!! I didn't except that at all because it was the farthest thing from our minds that she could be pregnant and instead of me being the one testing in Sept. it should have been her. I cried a lot when I found out because I want this for us soo bad and after everyone found out they were coming up to me right away saying "it's ok, for some people it takes long you just need to be patient and don't feel bad that it hasn't happened for you yet" and that was their first reaction because they knew I was actively trying I felt horrible :cry:

When I first saw that :bfp: my heart just sank to the bottom of the ocean attached to an anchor tied to a sinking boat...I tried to hold it in the whole time they were here and when they left home the faucets were turned on all the way my Fiance tried to make me feel better asked me to please not cry because it hurts him to see me so sad about it and he held me for a while and I did feel good in his arms, it feels so good to have his support, he knows how much I wanted this, and he tried to take me out to forget about it for a while but WOW did it hurt so much :sadangel: eventually I started getting better the anchor somehow unattached from my heart and I was happy for my sis I was happy the whole time before but I was just hurt. Her guy is now an ex because he didn't want to take responsibility and decided he's not ready for a relationship and he prefers to be a mama's boy till he's 25 or so (these words were said by him) I think she can do waay better.

I know my close family wants to make me feel better but I don't know if they really understand my situation. Here I saw a lot of journals that I could relate to and they have helped I've learned new things and I feel so much hope when I see a person trying for so long and at the end they get their miracle in the most amazing way I am hoping that my TTC Journal is one of those.

So what am I doing to get to my ultimate goal? Right now I'm just DTD at least every two to three days during the month at the moment I'm not using opk's because I know they do tend to get expensive especially for me because I don't have a normal period at all i just had a few normal cycles in a row this year and I used an opk once in the year I learned that my o days are anywhere from 24-28th day in the month so we just do it more often from 20-31st of the month lol :happydance: but we focus more on 24-28. Since this is a new year I was thinking of charting I think it would help a lot. I'm also trying not to be stressed a lot Ant helps me with that and I really don't stress much. I'm taking prenatals just in case.

Some good news is that I haven't seen AF in December and not really in Nov I just had a scary situation on the 24th (tmi) after we DTD I was bleeding badly I was really scared but it went away after 2 days, that had never really happened before except about 2 years ago when I believe I had a m/c, at the time I worked for Winn-Dixie as a cashier and I had to do a lot of heavy lifting and side to side, up, down and standing for long hours one day I had really really bad pain in my lower area and Ant had to come pick me up later I was bleeding very badly. When I got to my moms house I ran to the bathroom and something heavier than normal dropped I looked inside the toilet and I knew it wasn't a blood clot I was to scared and didn't know what to do so I called Ant and he didn't know what to do, I had gotten a positive hpt earlier in the month but later took a second one which was negative so I thought maybe it was nothing and I flushed it:cry: the next day I still had pain I told my friend about it and she had went threw it and told me it was likely a m/c so I went to the er and explained it to the lady who checks you at first and asks questions and she said the same thing.

but the emergency room Dr. said that the pg test was a :bfn: but I read that if the baby was already gone for a while then the hcg could not be readable because it decreases everyday and I wasn't to far along so they wouldn't be able to tell by looking which they didn't even really do, there are so many people there they just try moving people along to clear the waiting room which is horrible because that is something really important it might not be to them but it is to the person going through it. Yea so I'm hoping that this new years is it I'm praying that this is my :bfp::smug: year.

By the way my sis is having a Girl!! :pink: If AF don't show her face by the 9th of Jan then I :test:weeee!!! ^_^ hopefully :af: I am thankful that I could let this all out I do feel even more hopeful now I hope I get my miracle soon.:crib:

Anyone who prays please pray for me I will pray for all of you too, lots and lots and lots of :dust:baby dust!

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi:
Im also 20 and have been TTC number 1 for 27 months.

Helloooo & welcome , hope you manage to get your BFP in 2008 :)

:hi: Hello and welcome to baby and bump.
Hopefully 2008 will be the year for you! :hugs:

Welcome to the board. We will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Fingers are crossed that you soon get what you are waiting for :)

Hello and welcome and best wishes to you for 2008 !

Welcome to the forums sweetie. I'm sorry you're having a rough time TTC it is quite frustrating to get those BFNs at the end of your cycles :hissy:. Congrats to your sister, i hope her pregnancy is well and healthy! I'm TTC #1 as well, but have just started a couple of months ago and already get the blues :cry: when AF comes knocking on my door. Good luck to you for that 2008 miracle baby :hugs:

good luck hope u get you :bfp: in 2008 xxx

Hi and welcome to Bnb, so sorry u are having a hard time ttc I understand how difficult it is I'm 22 and ttc for 39 months, Girls here are brill tbh don't know how I'd manage without them"! Really hope u get u bfp soon.

xx

Everyone here is so great:happydance: I've been here and can't believe that I can't get off lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->