TTC #1 just looking for support

lotrfan76

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm just over 35 years old (35 and 1/2 to be exact) so I thought this thread would be for me. I have never attempted pregnancy before and will be going in for my first IUI using donor sperm in a few weeks. I've been charting my basal temps for 2 cycles and used an opk for the first time last month with a positive on the 16th day.
I have no fertility issues that I know of so my RE is doing this cycle naturally. I've read so many articles on the success rates for IUI on women with no fertility issues but the percentage cutoffs are always "if you're over 35, this is your percentage" and "if you're under 35 the range is this". But what if you ARE 35? :haha:
Anyway, I'm just looking for friends who are or have been in a similar situation. The anxiety and excitement are overwhelming at times.
Does anyone have suggestions on herbal remedies for increasing chance of conception and/or reduction of miscarriage? Also, does anyone have a specific diet that has worked for them?
Thanks! :winkwink:

Hello, am new here too and am afraid not got answers to your questions but jsut wanted to say hello :flower:

I'm 41 in a few weeks and trying for number 1 also. We are both rattling with combinations of zinc, coq10, EPO, maca, royal jelly and multi-vits. DH has poor sperm motility after a vascetomy reversal so we are focuses initially on getting them moving.

Seem to be lots of lovely helpful ladies on here who will be able to answer your queries.

Missuso

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"