TTC #1.... Looking for a buddy!

ducky1502

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm 20, my OH is 23. We're TTC #1. Been trying naturally since April but this is the first month of charting and OPKs. Currently CD12. Am looking for someone or people to share it with. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH and I are trying to conceive #1 too, I'm 23 and he's 25. I had my Implanon removed on October 22nd so it's very early days but I have noticed some changes over the past couple of days - bloated, ezcema is worse, feeling a little sick this afternoon, going to the toilet constantly! Fingers crossed!

fingers crossed!! r u charting or doing opks? Its so awful when you start getting symptoms because you just want to test!!!!!

I was trying opks a couple of weeks ago but was a bit unsure about how useful they were. I got ewcm and ov pain but the opks were still negative (only cheap ebay ones). I'm not temping, I wanted to try to give it a few months first. I hate symptoms already and this is only my first month of trying lol, at least if there aren't any symptoms you won't be as disappointed!!

Im ttc # 1 and need help, dont know what to do. Been trying to do it the natural way and its not working

Im 20 OH is 24 in January we are ttc #1 too the natural way for 15 months and no luck yet :lol: but heads must stay high even after months of disappointments :D

Hope is not all lost ;) all you need is ttc buddies and your OH :lol::lol:

I dont know what to do to get that BFP.. But im getting tired of waiting and nothin coming up

Hiya can i join :) Im 20 and DF is 37, this is our 3rd month ttc and im currently in the 2ww x Just give it time hun, you'll get your bfp soon xx

Im beginning to question my ability to even conceive now! 8 months of trying is forever!!! If nothing has happened by the new year im going to go to the doctors, get them to do some tests. This is my first month temping and doing OPKs, im now CD14 and no sign of a rise in temp or a positive OPK.

hay i am hayleigh i'm 22 and oh is 24 we have been trying for a baby now for 19 months :(

i tried charting my temps and using ovulation tests but either got a crap reading or non at all

if you ever want to chat then i am here

baby dust to you all

hayleigh
xxxxx

I see you're 3 days until testing.... you trying this month? Any signs of that positive this month? xxxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2af4d4

This is my chart, first month doing this!

I see you're 3 days until testing.... you trying this month? Any signs of that positive this month? xxxxx

hay i was 3 days i am now on day one of yet another month the :witch: got me yet again.

what signs have you got if any?

good luck sweetie and hope it works for you

:dust::dust:

well im around the time of ovulation. so trying to :sex: daily! I have my fingers crossed that this will be my month but I say that every month lol.

Oh no that dam AF!! Well hopefully this will be your month and we'll both have our BFP for xmas!!

I really hope we both do get the best christmas pressie x

My opk tests are getting darker, but not dark enough!! If I don't ovulate soon I will have a lutea phase of 11 days or less.... which iv heard is bad :( hope my test at 2pm comes back positive!!

Good luck this month mumanddad, hopefully we'll both be in the 'BFP anouncements' before xmas!! Same to all of you out there hoping for that extra special xmas pressie! xxx

hey ladies mind if i join you? im 22 and OH is 26, I got pregnant december of last year but had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks, this is our 2nd cycle now of ttc again, hubby travels alot so I only have this month and december to try otherwise I'll have to wait until June!:shock: hopefully it wont come to that, with my last pregnancy i got pregnant the first month ttc, no charting or temping or anything, last month I used opk's and pre-seed but it didnt work for me allthough I never actually got a positive opk, AF arrived on October 28th and I was due to ovulate on November 9th, I actually did get a positive OPK on the 9th and it lasted 24 hours, me and hubby :sex: on November 5,7,8,9,10,12 so now Im 3dpo and waiting to test on the 21st, baby :dust: to us all!! Hope everyone gets their :bfp: soon!!

Hey lauren709, sounds positive! sounds like you did everything right this month. Make sure you keep me updated as to how you're doing and holding up trying not to poas!!! babydust to you xxxxxxxxxxx

bump

my chart has started to go downhill very quickly

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2af4d4

What do you guys think?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79