TTC #1 Looking for buddies doing IUI in January 2015!

dojenstein

Reaction score
Hi. I'm 41 and TTC for number 1. I've posted all over these boards and can't seem to find any buddies :( So I'm feeling sorta down.

I go for my HSG on the 2nd and then hopefully start Clomid and IUI in mid to late January. I don't really know what to expect. And the waiting part is so hard. I would just like some support and peeps to go through this stressful journey with.

I'm nice, thoughtful, sometimes funny (well my mom thinks so) and I promise to write back.

Thanks for listening. Hope to hear from some of you out there!!

Hubby and I have an appt to talk IUI Jan 19.

Hi poppy! My RE who I affectionately call, Dr. Frozen Turkey (since he has the bedside manner of one) handed me a packet on Clomid and IUI and sent me on my way.

I have my HSG on Friday and I heard that can boost your chances for conceiving, something about clearing out blockages and such. Do you have any plans to get that test before the IUI?

I assume the cycle after the HSG Dr. FT (Frozen Turkey) will put me on Clomid and do IUI around January 22nd.

Do you have a good doc? Will you be on any hormones during your IUI cycle?

Hi. I'm 41 and TTC for number 1. I've posted all over these boards and can't seem to find any buddies :( So I'm feeling sorta down.

I go for my HSG on the 2nd and then hopefully start Clomid and IUI in mid to late January. I don't really know what to expect. And the waiting part is so hard. I would just like some support and peeps to go through this stressful journey with.

I'm nice, thoughtful, sometimes funny (well my mom thinks so) and I promise to write back.

Thanks for listening. Hope to hear from some of you out there!!

Hi. I'm 40 and had my third IUI 10th Jan 2015. No children yet. First attempt worked but was sadly a chemical.
I've never tried clomid. Went straight on to injectables. Gonal F and then Menopur . Nice that you don't have to inject though I got used to it pretty quick.
The IUI itself is such a straightforward procedure it really is nothing to worry about. Just like a smear.
Am hoping this one works as onto IVF if not. So disappointing to go through all this for nothing.
I really hope it works for you first time. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->