TTC #1 Looking for buddies

slb80

Finally a mummy
Reaction score
Hiya, I am 30 and this is my 3rd cycle ttc #1, have been NTNP for over 12 months before going all out TTC. I am looking for buddies around my age to share the ups and downs of TTC and hopefully pregnancy :D

Hi slb! I'm 28, DH is 32, and we've been ttc 9 months. I have a very irregular cycle, which was regular for 3 cycles and now seems to be irregular again. I've actually only had 3 AF visits during the past 9 months, so that's the short story. I would love to buddy up. BTW and way off topic, is that a little cavi in your avatar! Sooo cute, I have a little cavi myself and absolutely adore her!

Hi slb! I'll be your buddy too. I'm 28 and also on my 3rd cycle of ttc. How are you? How are things going your end?

Hi ladies, things are good today, I feel changes brewing on the work front tho, not sure how I feel about that :s

Stash yes she is a cavi, my little princess :) they are a fab dog.
How are you both today?

Hiya, I'm 29 & we've been TTC for almost 18 months, although the first 6 months were more NTNP. Would be good to keep in touch with girls of a similar age!

I'm doing really well today. Just got back from a follow up appt for eye surgery I had 9 weeks ago and everything's stable. Now that the stress of that is gone, I think it will help with our ttc efforts :happydance: I hope everything's okay with your work :hugs:

They are the best dogs (I'm biased though) and I treat mine like she's my baby :haha:

Are you ladies actively tracking everything (BBT, CM, CP, opk's, etc.)? I've been trying to track BBT but I keep forgetting to check when I first wake up so my temps are all over the place. Also, where is everyone on their cycle? I'm on day 52 of what should have been a 41 day cycle, so I think I just skipped AF this time. Fx'd for you all!!

Hi Siobahn! I hate depo!!! I had one shot years ago and had AF for 2 months straight. Please don't think any of this is either of your faults :hugs: I know sometimes this whole ttc can take a toll on your relationship especially when you've been trying for so long. Keep your chin up and think positive thoughts. :dust:

Hi Tor81 & bunnigrl3 good to see you here :flower:

Stash glad all went well with your eye appointment. I have been working for myself for 5 years as a mobile beauty therapist and doing the odd agency day to cover the slow spells but the agency stuff is starting to dry up and I just don't have enough clients to keep me going, I have tried everything but no one is spending right now, so looking for a full time beauty job, Feel a bit sad that I am having to draw a line under my business after 5 years, I also feel bad that I will be letting a handfull of very loyal clients down by giving up but i need to do what is right. The way I see it is I can give it up for a while and once I am a mummy (however long that takes) I can start it back up again and hopefully the econamy will be in a better place by then.

I am only doing OPK, I did try BBT but kept forgetting so scrapped that lol.

Siobahn I have never been on depo but I know my sister has, pretty much as soon as her cycles regulated she became pregnant, GL xx

:hugs: Slb, I'm sorry about your business. Do you think your clients would follow you? I'm in a similar situation as I am a massage therapist. I have a handful of clients that see me regularly and just have to cross my fingers that walk-ins and same days make up the rest for me. I hope you find something soon, and know that you are doing what's best for you!

How long have you been off depo (2-3 years or am I doing the math wrong). That seems like a long time for your body to still be sorting itself out. Have you been able to find a doctor that can help? I would love twins too, but DH would have a heart attack :haha: They actually do run in my family (my gma was a twin), but not holding my breath :)

:hugs: Slb, I'm sorry about your business. Do you think your clients would follow you? I'm in a similar situation as I am a massage therapist. I have a handful of clients that see me regularly and just have to cross my fingers that walk-ins and same days make up the rest for me. I hope you find something soon, and know that you are doing what's best for you!

How long have you been off depo (2-3 years or am I doing the math wrong). That seems like a long time for your body to still be sorting itself out. Have you been able to find a doctor that can help? I would love twins too, but DH would have a heart attack :haha: They actually do run in my family (my gma was a twin), but not holding my breath :)

I am not sure if my client would follow me, I guess it depends on where I get a job. It is just so stressfull waiting for those last minute calls to take up your day/week isn't it? Anyway I know I am doing the right thing I just feel a bit sad that I have worked so hard and I am having to give it all up, but who knows what will happen in the future.

The thought of having twins scares me to death LOL I think I would pass out if i was told there was two bubbas in there xx

Kind of like a premonition...Oh I hope it comes true for you!!

I hope your dream comes true,

I have had 3 this week that I got my bfp, hope it is a sign and not just wishful thinking

Crossing fingers for you both that they come true xxxx!! My aunt called me this morning saying I need to make sure the doctor does a blood test, because she keeps having dreams that I'm pregnant with twins. We'll see if that comes true..

I guess it is what we think about a fair bit if we are having dreams about it lol. It does kinda take over if your not carefull. fx for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->