TTC #1 Looking for buddies

How is everyone doing today? Hope the PMA is high for all of you! :) I'm doing amazing today, as I have been trying my hardest not to let this whole ttc take over everything :haha: I had a Jenny Renny reading, and whether it comes true or not I've been feeling so much more relaxed. Plus, I talked to my mom about it and she said that just having that belief in my mind can help put things in motion and the lack of stress is also helpful in ttc. Thanks slb for starting this thread! :dust: and fx'd

Oh tell us about your reading, what did she say? I am to scared just incase she says she can't see me with children for a while, but please do tell :)

She said I'd get my BFP end of Dec/beg Jan from a cycle starting in Nov. Predicted a girl with and EDD in Aug 2011. At least it takes the stress off...crazy how things like that can make you feel better even though its just a prediction.

I really hope your prediction comes true for you. I'd love to have a reading but I'm too tight with money! Plus I think I'd feel even more pressure on the expected month.

I'm trying to stay positive, not reached O yet, and this cycle I'm going to try ignoring being in the 2ww and continue BDing and try to stay chilled.

Hope everyone else is doing well. xx

Tor - I thought I'd feel the same, but it's actually (for now) making me feel so much better. I may feel a bit more pressure if a BFP doesn't come by then, but I feel that I could get it earlier since I'm "believing" it'll come by Dec/Jan. No pressure whatsoever the next couple months so that could be just the thing to get me a BFP :)

I am tempted judt for a bit of fun, how much does she charge?

I am trying so hars not to ss but I have had mild af type cramps day 7 and 8dpo and that is new for me, don't want to get my hopes up though, prob just af coming early :(

It was only $8, so it's not too bad for a bit of fun :)

Well if the witch gets me this month I might get one done.

Hopefully she stays away and you get your BFP this month!!! I had an appt with my new OB yesterday and I love her! She put me on provera to bring AF on and as soon as it shows I go in for testing. After this cycle, she said she'll most likely put me on clomid (a cycle in November) so maybe Jenny's reading might actually come true! At least the timing is pretty spot on for it..

Stash FX for you.

The :witch: has shown up this morning so back again for another month feel like having a :cry:

Think I am going to treat myself to a Jenny reading just to give me a but of PMA as it has all gone right now

:hugs: I'm so sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: If you decide to do the reading, let me know what she says. Are you going to use anything this cycle to hopefully help you get that elusive BFP? I was hoping I would be able to start on some supplements I had purchased last month, but since I'm having blood tests done to see if I'm ovulating or not I can't take anything. I hope Jenny Renny has some good news for you...xxxx

I have started charting this month and will be doing that alongside my OPK Just to confirm we are BD on the right days, DF is going to be taking Zinc, We use conceive plus and thinking about getting some softcups but still not 100% on that one. Dont know much about supplements I could take, please feel free to fill me in about them :)

Hope all the bloods go well, It is great it is all moving for you now.

I will get a Jenny reading but I am away for a week from sat so I will hang on until I get back.

I had purchased vitex/agnus castus (enhances fertility - stimulates and stabilizes hormones involved in ovulation, cycle balance, and regular AF), soy isoflavones (works like clomid - stimulates ovulation), and evening primrose oil (helps improve/increase fertile CM). You are supposed to take vitex once a day all month except during AF, soy isoflavones on the days you would clomid, and EPO up until ovulation. I just heard about these from the forum and did my own little research on them, and I thought what the heck I'll try them out. Unfortunately I have no personal experience with them, but after next cycle I'm going to go ahead and start on them. Also, if you don't really have problems with ovulation, then you don't need the soy isoflavones.

How do you like conceive plus? I haven't been able to find that here in the states, but I was thinking about trying preseed (which is the same thing, right?). We normally don't have a problem with needing anything like this, but I've read that sometimes clomid can make you a little dry down there so definitely something I'm looking into for the future. Also, what does zinc do for DH?

We love the conceive plus, it is like preseed but I can buy it at a chemists other than mail oreder like preseed. It is very natural feeling and a little goes a long way. The zinc helps support healthy more mobile sperm production. He is also taking it along side a multi vitamin with extra vitamin C that has been proven to make sperm more mobile and not clump together. I don't know if he has there problems but they won't do any harm if he doesn't need it. I bought some EPO yesterday because I dont get much ewcm so hope that helps.
I am charting my cycle this month because I want to make sure I am ov I do get pos opk but just wanted to make sure.
We have stayed with DFs family today and his mum is soooo broody, she is knitting baby booties. She told us we had better hurry up. She doesn't know we are ttc and it kinda makes me want to shout out we are trying as hard as we can.

Thanks for the info! I'll have DH start on those right away, though I'm not sure if he has a problem. Like you said, it can't hurt. I really wish I could start on mine or that AF would finally show (only 3 more days of provera). Everyone in our family (immediate that is) knows were ttc because I was talking to my mom about it, she told my dad, and DH let it slip to his parents. So everyone knows that were trying but having a hard time with it. DH let it slip after he had mentioned that I had an upcoming Dr appt to do blood work..oh well. At least no one is hounding us with baby talk :) I would do just about anything right now if it helps me get that BFP :haha:

We did think about telling family about TTC but decided against it because we wanted to suprice families with the news, I think my mum has all but given up hope on me anyway lol. I also don't want them to know how long we have been trying. It seems everyone else in my family can get pregnant in the drop of a hat :(

I hear you on that :( I didn't want my family knowing we were ttc, but my parents tried 8 years for me so it's nice to talk to my mom about it and just have that support.

It must be lovely to talk things through with someone, how are you feeling today? Hope you are good. We have just had some great news and the house we were hoping to get has gone to plan and we should be moving in a few weeks, thrilled to bits about that. Well must dash, time for bed and fx tonight will be the night because i got my + opk and I have just starthed to get ov pains. :)

That's awesome news on both fronts!!! I'm doing great today. I got my lab results back from my first round of bloods and everything is normal (so far). I go back in on CD 21/22 for the last round :) I decided to just go ahead and start on soy (CD3-7), EPO (until ovulation), and vitex. I figure that if my labs on the next round come back normal, then the supplements are working. If not, then they can figure out where to go from there. I see it as a win/win situation....plus, I don't want to miss out on a cycle (does this mean I'm greedy?) :haha: I hope this is your cycle! xxxx

It does not mean you are greedy at all, I think this 2ww is going to fly by, I am spending most of my time packing and cleaning at the moment so not got much time for anything else.

how are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->