TTC#1, nearly 3rd cycle, anyone want to be buddies?

Reaction score
Hey, guess I'll start with a little about myself.

I'm 29, my OH is 33, we've been married for nearly four months (weird one, our UK civil ceremony isn't for another five weeks) I'm white British and my OH is Pakistani.
This is only our second cycle of TTC so we're newbies to this world! I had my Nexplanon implant taken out on 5th August this year, I've gone straight back to regular 28 day cycles (so far!) we haven't really done anything special although next cycle we'll be doing the SMEP, charting my temps and changing my diet slightly.

If there's anyone who is either part of a mixed race couple or just TTC#1 that wants to buddy up then I'm here! It'd be so nice to have someone else (maybe more than one someone else!) to talk to about the frustrations, disappointments and techniques as none of my friends are TTC and no one knows that we're trying.

So yeah....Who's going to join me on this hopefully not long path? :winkwink:

:flower:

Well im ttc#2 but want a buddy too, so if u want im here for u

Excellent!

You got any tips for me? :haha: (No but seriously....I need tips! lol)

Sara! Hello again lol!

I can't believe I posted this thread the day before getting my :bfp: :dohh:

I really hope that you get your :bfp: I'll be praying for it to happen inshaAllah :hugs:
Although two faint positives sounds promising!

I'm trying to get my OH to continue teaching me Urdu, so far I can tell him I love him (the most important one!) count to 20 from memory although with help I can count to 40, I can ask someone's name and tell them mine but that's about it!
I'm determined that our baby will be bi lingual so will be making sure OH talks to them in Urdu, therefore if I want to stand a chance of knowing what they're talking about, I need to learn it too :haha:

Congrats on ur bfp, guess u won't be needing any tips lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->