TTC #1 need someone to chat with

Roslynbabes

Reaction score
My other half is amazing but not so great at talking about the what ifs. Until he sees a positive preg test I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear about it... AF is 2 days late and I have gotten BFN's both yesterday and this morning. It's so frustrating. I feel like I'm pregnant and my periods are like clockwork. I'm never late. Ugh! I just feel very defeated. Anyone having or had a similar experience?

Well this past cycle of mine I was about 10 days later than what I thought I'd be. My cycles are somewhat irregular though. AF finally arrived a few days ago and now we've began our second cycle of TTC finally after a 38 day cycle. I took about a half a dozen FRER's and all were BFN's. :(
So I know it can be frustrating but ur not out until AF shows. :dust: to you and good luck! :)

Good luck to you too! Still no AF for me and another BFN this morning. It would be just my luck that the first month that we ttc I get an off period. The universe playing tricks? ;)

i have a ttc journal that i am always on, on there are some ladies on there who are really nice to chat with if you want to join you can:) i hope you get your bfp soon! xx

Thanks :) I had my blood drawn about an hour ago. Very impatiently waiting for results.

well :( blood test was negative. They want me back in 5 days to do another one because AF is still nowhere in sight and I'm having loads of symptoms. Feeling very down.

Maybe it was to early and the baby just implanted late, so definently keep your head up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->