TTC #1 over 30- need buddy!

AliceIW

Reaction score
Hi! I'm TTC for the first time, on our second month of trying. I'm 32 years old and looking for a buddy! Would prefer someone close to my age in a similar situation

Hi! I'm TTC for the first time, on our second month of trying. I'm 32 years old and looking for a buddy! Would prefer someone close to my age in a similar situation

Hi Alice :) I'm also 32 and have just seriously started trying also second month. I also just started charting (link in my sig.) but I've been using herbs and supps for a while and find them very helpful.

Hi! I started using an app to track my cycles when I went off birth control in July. Last month I used the ovulation strips. Supposedly I ovulated but then I got my AF exactly when I was supposed to. Round two this week! How about you?

Hi! I started using an app to track my cycles when I went off birth control in July. Last month I used the ovulation strips. Supposedly I ovulated but then I got my AF exactly when I was supposed to. Round two this week! How about you?

I've tried the ovulation strips before but I feel better using the pink dye OPKs and HPTs so I bought a First response ovulation kit. I just started tracking BBT, CM and CP using fertility friend app. This is my first cycle charging and tracking all this so hopefully it's all worth it! Let me know how it goes for you this week. Hope we can both do the 2WW together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->