TTC #1 Please Help Me To Stop Going Crazy!

Becky Day

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm very new to all this and was just looking for some help/advice to stop me going crazy during the dreaded TWW!

Me and hubby are currently in our 4th month of trying for our first baby, and I have so many questions! It's so hard to not symptom spot every tiny thing that's happening to my body right now!

I am currently on 7 DPO, and have received some 'symptoms' but I know it's to early to tell!

I'm just wondering if anyone else got any early symptoms and the sorts of things you experienced while TTC?

Any help/advice/previous experience would be very much appreciated!

Thank you! Xxx :)

Hello, when I was pregnant back in February 10 days after conception I started to get cramps. They lasted a few days which was odd because I get cramps until AF shows her face. They were mild but I didn't think anything of it at the time since I thought my period was coming.. then about 2 weeks after conception my breast started to get tender. Again I didnt think anything of it because thats also a sign my period was coming.. but after 3 weeks of having painful breast I knew something was up. I took a pregnancy test exactly 3 weeks from conception and got a positive test. I was also having very vivid dreams. Best of luck to you,hope this helps!

I dont have any advice because I'm only on my first cycle ttc #1 and i symptom spot (mainly so i can work out whats normal for me!).

Following in case someone has some great advice for staying sane. I just try and keep myself busy plus im also cross stitching a guess how much i love you picture :)

Thank you for your advice/thoughts ladies!

Well as I said, I'm only (now) 8 dpo, but over the weekend I was having cramps, strong backache and mild headaches. I was also sick last night, and have felt exhausted and very irritable the last few days. Part of me is saying don't be silly it's too early for anything like that and the other part of me is saying but what if....!

AF is not due until 1 week today and I'm trying not to test early but it's so hard! I have a feeling this will be the longest week ever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->