TTC#1 Would love a Buddie

MissMummy2Be

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hey well im Jamie and im 18 me and my partner Adam(21) started TTC in Aug and fell in right away but i lost the baby in oct at 6weeks preg:( we have decided to start trying again as of this month. im on day 4 of my cycle and would love a TTC buddie :happydance:

I'll be ur ttc buddy! I'm 23 hubby is 26 we been trying since last month. Early days yet but feel like I am loosing the plot already!! :(

:) yay hehe...I know how you feel when it comes to loosing the plot i feel like im bein stulked by preg ppl :( im new to this site so still workin out how it works hehe
Lots of Baby dust to you

I'm new too Hun ... Let's get our bfp for our new years resolutions! :) xx or xmas! Xx

would love it for either hehe :) and lets both get sticky little jelly beans :)

I'm up for that!! :) just been poked and prodded by drs grr haha and hubby about to go away for two weeks! Grr! Anyways just had measles mumps and rubella injection (supposed to wait 28 days after injection to ttc but dr says first 2 weeks avoid getting preggas so that's all good! Won't have to put it off!) yay when hubby gets back I should be ovulating or pretty close to it anyways! YeHhhh :) and I got flu jab so I'm baby ready!! :)

Hehe i had all that done 2 years ago so not due for a buster for a bit yet hehe im takin folate tablets just to be on the safe side so we will have the best chance come BD time hehe cant wait :)

My rubella immunity was super low so they gave us a booster I'm on elevit as per my Drs orders! So now goin to sit back and try and relax best way to ttc but that's easier said than done!

hehe Adam cant wait to start trying lol hope it is a good month for both of us hehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->