Ttc #1

ashleymdp12

Reaction score
Looking for a TTC buddy. O'd on 7/25

A little about myself:

Diagnosed with PCOS at age 15 (almost 2 years ago), been on Metformin for 4 years. Current dosage is ER 750mg twice daily.

This is my first cycle TTC.

Hoping to find a friend on this journey to mommyhood :)

so you are about 27??? If my math is correct? so am i. We have been TTC for 8 months now. Currently am 8DPO so we will see. i have an HSG scheduled for the 18th if not. You should google HSG. Seems there is alot of sucess even for ladies who have PCOS.

Hey,

I am currently TTC #1 as well and am 24. We've been trying for 14 months now and am being investigated for PCOS.

I'd love to be buddies, find this whole thing quite lonely so it would be lovely to meet others in the same boat. Hopefully we can go from buddies to bump buddies :)

@littlemeorhim, thanks for the suggestions. I'm definitely going to google that as well!

I'm on CD 13 so hoping to ovulate soon.

x

Hi, I am 28 going on 29, TTC my baby# 1 after a loss 4 years ago.. tomorrow is my HSG after failing to conceive for 7-8 cycles.

@molgold, fingers crossed for the HSG! Sorry about your loss <3

Hey I'm 24. I'm new to this too. We just started ttc #1 this month really bc I came off bc last month. I'm dc 18 and I'm having really weird results with my opk tests. Hopefully we all become mommies very soon! *******baby dust******* to all of us!!!!

Hi all,

I'm 36 y/o diagnosed with pcos 10 yrs ago and RH Neg ttc #1.

This is my 1st cycle on clomid 100mg, 9dpo. I had 3 follicles measuring at 11, 14 and 18 cm on 7/31. Last week I had cd21 bw which confirmed I ovulated - progesterone was 12. Not too sure if it's a great # but it's a start. My nurse said it was good but I'm not sure if she's just trying to keep me encouraged. I'm trying to keep myself from testing before 8/16. It's good to see I'm not going through this alone. I have some symptoms but trying not to over analyze everything.

Good luck to all!!&#128155;

@bdb, welcome to TTC! Hope you conceive soon :D What's happening with your OPK's?

@Buttercup, I hope it's promising <3

Hi ladies!! Sorry, I haven't been on this site since I posted that. Got my BFP on 8/6. Baby dust to all!!!!!!!

@bdb, welcome to TTC! Hope you conceive soon :D What's happening with your OPK's?

@Buttercup, I hope it's promising <3

Im just seeing this reply.... its hard to see on my phone when Im at work lol but they I had positive opk tests 3 days in a row I couldn't really tell which was my actual "O" so I just went with the last day for testing purposes.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->