Ttc 1st, 2nd round

just_miranda

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is my first time posting... Me and my husband are ttc for the first time and we're in the second round.
When I was only eight years old I lost my right ovary due to a cyste but my left one seems to do all the work right now. Still, I'm worried that there might be a chance I do not ovulate every month...

I'm currently in the tww and wondering if there is anyone who is in the same boat? I'd love a bit of chatting while waiting to test!

Hi and welcome! :hi:

Currently in my TWW as well. What DPO are you?

6dpo... feels more like 4. It's good cause it means it's going by quickly. :)

Not in the tww, but this is also my second round ttc #1. Good luck!

I love it when time flies! When are you planning to test? @ChesireDucky

Good luck too you too @ToriTammi!
When will you be in the tww?

October 4th if I can wait so long ;)
I think I don't have the patience to wait till AF. You're quite strong if you can wait! There are so many early tests these days!

Usually cause the TWW gets away from me and by the time I realize it's time to test it's around my period due date so I just wait the extra day.

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be in the tww, but I'm going to guess around 10/10. Last cycle I thought I was in the tww, and actually never ovulated. I'm hoping my ovaries do what they are supposed to this time!

Let's hope you ovulate this month!
May I ask how you check ovulation? I'm kinda new to this.. :blush:

Most use opk tests or temping. Some lucky women have bodies that just tell them.

I used an opk, but I got a false positive. I have to rely on temping and scans to know for sure.

Ah okay! I think it's beautiful how our bodies work, but it would be a lot nicer if we wouldn't have do all sorts of checks and tests to know something for sure!

This morning I caved and tested.... Just because I had such cramps...

Attachments

• photo_editor_1506661626718.jpg
    photo_editor_1506661626718.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 16
Oh I think I see something, and I never see lines!

In person they are really there... not even squinters! :happydance: Somehow my camera blurs them...
I was so surprised! So was DH! :laugh2:

We are TTC #1, and I'm at the tail end of my tww, but this is our first month trying, so I'm hopeful but just relaxing and letting nature take its course. Really tired though so its hard to get anything done! xx :sleep:

Congrats Miranda! Those are still pretty clear in the picture! How many DPO were you when you took the test?

Im currently in the TWW. I was going to wait till 10.03 to test but caved and used an internet cheapie yesterday at 6DPO in the middle of the day and nada. Fingers crossed cause I know its still pretty early!

Good luck Tori and bebe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->