TTC 1st, 40+ yrs old

TryingAbroad

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 41 and my DH is 43. We have been actively trying to conceive for two years now and have had no success. We live abroad where English is not the first language of any of the medical people we deal with and I have found this a great struggle and an additional challenge in this journey.

I have had a look around this site and it seems to be such a supportive place and I look forward to being a member here ..... and hopefully catching some babydust in the process :happydance:

Hi and welcome! :dust: for you xx It must be very difficult to have to communicate with medical people when you are not speaking the same language :hugs:

Hello :hi: I really hope you don't wait too much longer for your BFP :hugs:

I can't imagine how hard it is to get the treatment/care you need when English isn't spoken as a first language :hugs:

Hi Trying, I am also over 40 and trying for 1st and spend most of the year in a foreign country. There is a great thread for ttc #1 over 35 with some lovely supportive ladies but I agree that 35 sometimes seems a long way back from 40+ so maybe we need this as a 40+ thread :)

I hope you get your BFP soon, personally I'm starting to think about ivf as my options are limited and I am aware that time is running out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->