TTC 1st baby

Candycane902

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum and hubby and I are trying to convieve our first baby! I'm on my 2nd proper cycle off the pill and I am currently in the 2WW 😣 its so hard not to be obsessive of symptoms currently 8DPO. I'm really worried about not be able to convieve cos I've heard horror stories but trying to not stress and stay positive. Would love to hear others stories and have some one to wait with me! Af is due 13th December

How are you doing candycane? :)
Im only 6-7 dpo but im going to be testing friday.

Hey wishx! It's been a crazy week! But I got my BFP the day before my period was due!!! So I had been having cramping, tightness to left side of tummy, indigestion, gassy, nipples been really tender and I just had a feeling that I was pregnant so on 11dpo my boobs were swollen so I decided to test knowing full well that it was too early. So I tested of course BFN I again tested the next day BFN I was starting to think i was crazy was having cramping like AF was coming but it was weird feeling so Monday night I just decided to test again and I didn't wait 3 mins and I saw it was negative I threw it on the floor cos i was annoyed lol had a shower and decided I'd pick it up and put it in the bin but there was a faint BFP!!! So now I'm 3 days late and I've tested every day thinking it can't be right lol and everyday the line has become darker :happydance:

I'm so excited and I still can't believe I have a little life growing in me :) hoping that all goes well and I make it to 12 weeks

Hi CandyCane congrats on your BFP. I just started checking online for all research I can get, I am so so confused, someone please help. I thought this was straightforward, have sex and get pregnant, I have a regular 28day cycle, I think I ovulate going by my cervical mucus, I have been active within every 12th-16th day, This is my 4mth of TTC, I don't understand the acronyms like BFP,I guess it means u are pregnant? please help I have no idea how to chart or use it? I am almost getting depressed, so tired...My Hubby is 38 years already! am 27yrs. any advice? I didn't ever use any medications or birth pills....always scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->