Ttc #2 1st cycle 4dpo need a buddy plz

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey I'm 24 yrs old dh 25 yrs old. DD 2yrs old. Wasn't trying but wasn't preventing with her. Actually ttc for #2.1st cycle. New to this and not 100% on it all but BELIEVE I'm 4dpo. Need a buddy....this is all so overwhelming and dh don't understand any of it except the bd part. Lol anyone wanna be my buddy Plz?

I'm a little ahead of u cycle wise expecting af within a week, depending on how nasty she wants to be :haha: I'm 27 dh is 33. With ds we got our bfp cycle 1 we didn't really know what we were doing as far as the specifics..lol. I have been trying for #2 off and on for over a year and have learned a few things. Sooo if ur interested u can private message me and maybe help each other on this emotional rollercoaster.. :flower:

It's dd not ds, lol darn autocorrect.. we have only one daughter.

It's dd not ds, lol darn autocorrect.. we have only one daughter.

Lol I noticed that...was fixing to go check to be sure I wasn't jst mixing up my abbreviations. Lol and yes! That would be good. With our DD we tried one cycle in November but I jst found out I'm on a 32 day cycle instead of a 28 days cycle so app I wasn't ovulating. We jst started not trying but not preventing after that and got the :bfp: in early April...was 10 1/2 weeks! Lol trying for a boy now. I'm still trying to figure out all this forum stuff...this is my first one I've ever joined. Lol thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->