TTC #2 - 21 years after #1

41andTrying

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and LOVE reading everyone's posts....We are working on conceiving.....Erk and I dated in high school but lost touch for years and just got married in May....I have a 20 year old daughter (about to be 21 in Dec), Erik has a 15 year old daughter and 5 year old son....now we want to combine the families by having one of our own together. I'm 41 years old, Erik is 43....I keep reading that my odds due to my age are only 36% in getting pregnant. I was on the pill for 20 years (well on and off, but more on then off). I am now going thru my 2nd cycle being off....we used the OPK last month and had a lot of fun trying, but no luck. I have been taking prenatals and extra folic acid for a few months.....any other input on things to try to help speed this along and make this happen for us would be grea... I'm not getting any younger but am SO ready to have a child with my husband..... If anyone else has been thru the same thing and succeeded, would love the positive words of encouragement too! :thumbup:

Good luck and get some Instead Soft cups. You can read about them online. Lots of ladies have gotten pregnant this way. I did twice...

Such a lovely story and am Sure you will have a happy ending,I got pregnant at 44 but sadly mc ,good luck Hun,:dust:

you are not alone...I am 41...hubby 43... I have an almost 21 year old from my first marriage and here we are...PUPO with boy ;-)

You can do it!!!!

Best of luck!

Good luck hun:happydance: im 41 and ttc too, i have 3 children, 19,14,12 from my previous marriage, i have been with my new husband for 6 yrs and we are too trying for our 1st baby together, i had mirena removed exactly a month ago and i think af has arrived finally today so hoping to get a bfp soon, good luck everyone ttc and lots of:dust: coming your way:hugs:

Good luck and get some Instead Soft cups. You can read about them online. Lots of ladies have gotten pregnant this way. I did twice...
What are soft cups hun? i will try anything:haha:

Aww honey that is a great story.. I have a similar one that may be playing out soon!! I am 47, I dated this man Greg when I was 18, we both since have been married/divorced, he has 4 girls, i have 4 boys and 3 girls, and we are going to TTC together as well as eventually get married..

Good luck to you hon!

What are soft cups hun? i will try anything:haha:

Here's a thread on SoftCups: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/207827-soft-cups-instead-cups.html I used them last cycle and would recommend for those without a latex issue:thumbup:

Thank you, ladies! It's SO great to know I'm not alone.....I appreciate all the positive energy and feedback....I think I may just have to try to the Soft Cups! It's worth a shot!!

Thankyou:flower: im certainly going to be purchasing some! anything that will help i will buy:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->