TTC #2 advice please!

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies,
Well here I am again starting my crazy TTC journey once more. I have an amazing son who is 3 in august and want to add to our amazing family. Literally on 1dpo today and think I'm out already as we DTD on Tuesday and I got a positive opk on wed. I've also had hardly any ewcm only the tiniest bit on wed but watery before. I had so much ewcm when conceiving my son. Any one else have this problem? And anyone else on 1dpo?
Tracy

I dont think your out , sperm can live in there waiting on the egg for up to a week and you dont need much EWCM to get pregnant. good luck!.

Hello and welcome to TTC! :wave: :flower:

You don't need any EWCM to get pregnant, many women never have it, or at the very least only ever get partially EWCM (like myself) and still get pregnant. I don't think I've ever really had true EWCM and DS was a "wonderful whoops" with only one night of unprotected BD for that whole cycle. Good luck and lots of :dust:, you're not out until the :witch: shows! :D

Sorry to jump in on this thread but this helps me with a question i posted on another thread. No EWCM a day before ovulation I was worried but feel better after reading this. Baby dust to you all!

Aww thank you ladies I'm so pleased!! When TTC my lo I had tons of ewcm but pregnancy changes our bodies lol. I'm on 2dpo and I feel like I'm having cramps but I'm scared to start symptom spot!! Are you ladies in ur tww? Xxx

In about 80% of my cycles I have no EWCM or very little and I have been pregnant 8 times( 4 of them made it to birth).
good luck ladies!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"