Ttc #2 after implant

laura&faith

Reaction score
Hi my names laura im 23, i have a litle girl faith who will be 4 in november, and have just recently been married. I was on the implant for about 3 months and got it out the other day to start trying again, i cant wait im hoping im not trying for long faiths dying for a lil baby for her to share toys with lol

Thanks been busy with the oh we are hoping we fall pretty soon but trying not to think about it too much. I'm due on my period anytime now not showing any signs think it's because I've just had the implant removed

So it's been 6days since I had the implant removed I've looked at my Callander and I was ment to have a period on Thursday just gone it's not arrived, last night I thought I was maybe getting it felt dizzy, nausea and had brownish bits of blood but this morning nothing confused as the doctor said that the implant doesn't affect and as soon as it's out your fertile. Is anyone trying after the implant removed

Woke up this morning all drained and keep been sick. Still no period

Hey congrats on ttc :)

I had my implant removed on 26th September and havent had my af yet either...ive had slight spotting and lots of cramping, nausea and head aches. But those symptoms seem to have passed now. Im thinking its just mh body getting used to the change in hormones.

Hope your af shows up soon xxxx

Thanks i was having normal cycles through been on the implant and now nothing just feeling sick and tierd all the time these last 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->