ttc# 2 age 40 after 2.5 years

Stella_Marie

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Any helpful opinions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated! It's now 2.5 years of ttc after conceiving my four year-old on the first attempt. All our test results show I'm ovulating every month and hubby's sperm is marvellous etc - nothing wrong! I'm beginning to wonder if it's because I had an emergency section as baby was distressed. Now we're starting IVF next month. All the docs and health experts say 'oh no it's not the section' but there is evidence it could affect ttc. I know I'm lucky to have my daughter but the emotional rollercoaster we've been through and are still on has been very upsetting and now I feel unsure bout IVF incase it doesn't work as that would just really traumatise us. We just want another baba badly. Is there some kind of scan I could have to see if I'm damaged after section?

Couldn't you have laproscopy?
I am 40 in October, doing ivf, first one failed and I have 2 attempts left.
It is scary and I don't know that its even worth the psychological damage it is doing.
Now that I have put all my money towards using my own eggs, there will be none left for donor egg or adoption, and they only gave me a 5% chance at ivf. I must be crazy for even trying.
Try laproscopy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"