TTC #2 and super discouraged!

Ttc2ndbebe

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here! I need some advice and encouragement. My husband and I started TTC #2 in October of 2015. We have tried for 3 complete cycles and I'm still not pregnant. Wahhhhh! We have a 7 month old daughter and with her, it was a one time slip up and I fell pregnant. Now that we are actually trying it's taking a lot longer than I expected. My two best friends and I all planned to get pregnant together and they are both already pregnant and here I am having trouble. I'm so paranoid and would just like some encouragement and stories of y'all that have been in my shoes. How long did it take everyone TTC #2? I'm temping and everything so I'm confirming ovulation and BD'ing on the right days. I just need help! I'm so paranoid about secondary infertility!

3 months, although it feels long, isn't really that long. Be patient, keep charting, it really helps. If after 6 month you still aren't pregnant, start changing things up :). An easy add to your regimen is preseed to help the little sperm swim up there, but if you have a lot of EWCM you may not need it. Also, if you aren't already, try staying in bed for about 15-30 minutes after BD to make sure you give them time to swim before flushing going to the bathroom, or making them fight gravity, etc...that was straight from my Drs mouth.

The good news is, you know everything works in your body, and his--that's a great place to start. Are you still breast feeding?

I'm sorry you're feeling disheartened but honestly keep going and it will happen in the end! Trust me ;) x

Lots of luck!

It can take the average healthy, young couple (under 30-35) 12 months TTC. This is considered normal. I know it feels like forever but 3 months isn't very long at all. Per cycle, if a couple does everything right, BD on all the appropriate day and more, OPKS, charting, the works, there is only a 20-25% chance of conceiving. Don't give up hope, it will happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->