TTC#2 Buddy Wanted :)

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Hiya all,

I am currently in the process of TTC#2 and wondered if anyone would like to buddy up with me.

I am a PCOS sufferer and my last period was 17th February and still haven't had AF show her ugly face and I'm showing up negative on tests.

I am a mum to my little boy Ethan who will be 5 next month and from a separate relationship and I live in London.

If anyone would like to buddy up with me, then please reply :D

Happy TTC'ing :sex:

Hey there!!!

I am also TTC #2.
I currently have a 19 month old daughter.
My DH and I are both on fertility Meds, however attempting to conceive naturally. I got a BFN the past 4 days. AF is due any day now :)

Hi! I'm TTC #2 as well. Currently on cycle 1 and have a three year old daughter.

Best of luck! :)

Hiya ladies!

Thanks for replying! I hope you both get your bfp's soon. How was your Easter weekend? :D

I still haven't got AF and my nipples have been really tender the past few days. Tested and was bfn! :( I hate having PCOS. I had a gastric bypass in January too so my body is still all out of sync so I'm preparing for a long ride ahead with regards to TTC, which is why I'm starting so early....eeek!

Started taking my metformin again and want to take opk's but never have any luck as always seem to get lines on them no matter what.

Hiya ladies!

Thanks for replying! I hope you both get your bfp's soon. How was your Easter weekend? :D

I still haven't got AF and my nipples have been really tender the past few days. Tested and was bfn! :( I hate having PCOS. I had a gastric bypass in January too so my body is still all out of sync so I'm preparing for a long ride ahead with regards to TTC, which is why I'm starting so early....eeek!

Started taking my metformin again and want to take opk's but never have any luck as always seem to get lines on them no matter what.

Im so sorry you are dealing with PCOS. Until this site, I never new how common it was AND how frustrating it makes TTC. Hopefully with all of your healthy lifestyle changes you body will recognize it and hop on the baby bandwagon :)

our family had a wonderful Easter, how about you :)
Took our daughter to the zoo and had a bunch of family over!

Hiya ladies!

Im so sorry you are dealing with PCOS. Until this site, I never new how common it was AND how frustrating it makes TTC. Hopefully with all of your healthy lifestyle changes you body will recognize it and hop on the baby bandwagon :)

Yeah, I take comfort in knowing that PCOS is a very common thing so there a lot of women who can identify with the struggles it presents sometimes with TTC.
Fingers crossed, I'll eventually be on the baby bandwagon again. People say that because I've had one child, I'll automatically be able to have another but this doesn't necessarily happen.

My son was with his dad for Easter so it was me and OH spending Easter together which was nice. We went to his parents for a little while yesterday too and his sister, brother in law and 3 nephews were also there.
OH's sister can't wait to become an auntie lol, so she is excited at the fact that me and OH are TTC. She is also the only one that knows, apart from my best friend.

I've eaten a load of chocolate today so I don't know...I'm thinking AF must be on her way soon! Just going to keep plodding along taking my Metformin. I've also started taking Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid too. B6 is good for regulating hormones and Folic Acid....just to have it all there in my system incase I do catch that egg at any point :D

Hiya ladies!

Yeah, I take comfort in knowing that PCOS is a very common thing so there a lot of women who can identify with the struggles it presents sometimes with TTC.
Fingers crossed, I'll eventually be on the baby bandwagon again. People say that because I've had one child, I'll automatically be able to have another but this doesn't necessarily happen.

My son was with his dad for Easter so it was me and OH spending Easter together which was nice. We went to his parents for a little while yesterday too and his sister, brother in law and 3 nephews were also there.
OH's sister can't wait to become an auntie lol, so she is excited at the fact that me and OH are TTC. She is also the only one that knows, apart from my best friend.

I've eaten a load of chocolate today so I don't know...I'm thinking AF must be on her way soon! Just going to keep plodding along taking my Metformin. I've also started taking Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid too. B6 is good for regulating hormones and Folic Acid....just to have it all there in my system incase I do catch that egg at any point :D

I know the feeling! I ate an entire bowl of ice cream and chocolate Easter candy on top. Now I know why, AF arrived. I will be starting IUI treatment this month so we will see how that goes!

Hi ladies!

I also have PCOS and am TTC #2. We were TTC for over 2 years before we had our LO so I am not expecting it to go smoothly! We have been NTNP since our sons birth 16 months ago, and TTC for a few months.

I can also relate to eating a truckload of chocolate, my DH bought me a 2 foot tall chocolate bunny so I'm working my way through that :haha:

Hope everyone gets their BFP soon! :dust:

Welcome hb.x! Sounds like you found the right forum :)

HAHA sounds like we all reaped the benefits of the Easter Bunny!

Definitely, although I turn my back for 2 mins and my LO is covered in chocolate!! Doesn't matter where I hide it he constantly finds chocolate lol. I still have another week off with him so I'm making the most of my time with him - summer holidays cannot come fast enough.
Does anyone else feel overwhelming guilt at leaving their babies? I'm worried it will be even worse with #2 :wacko::nope:

My DH and I are going through the same thing right now. If we are able to get pregnant again, we are trying to find a way to see if I am able to stay home. It was devastating sending by 10 week baby to a sitter. Granted, she was amazing and she was one of two little babies. But, either way it heart wrenching!

We're so lucky we are in the UK, I got 8 months with my LO before I went back. I'm a student so won't be so lucky this time! His grandparents have taken him so far but it's too complicated. My in laws aren't really up to it, and my mum is a senior charge sister in charge of high dependency and intensive care wards in the childrens hospital so she works different days and can get called into work if need be. So we're looking at nurserys for next year. I'm studying medicine so a year out isn't an option this time round!

How did you go about finding suitable childcare?

8 month???? Thats wonderful. We only get 6 weeks paid, but up to 12 weeks allowed. So just depending on financially how you are you can take up to 12. Which is still nothing :(

We're really lucky to get a year here, most people only take around 9 months because that's how long we get paid for, but if you take your years annual leave too it normally makes it up to roughly a year.

My poor baby is sick. He's had a virus for around 3 weeks that he just can't seem to shake. He's just woke us up vomiting all over our bed! It's going to be another long night :coffee:

sick babies are the worst :(
Hopefully he will start feeling better soon!

Can I join girls?

I'm also TTC #2. My DS is 22 months old and it took us 10 months to conceive him.
I have hypothyroidism and I'm severely overweight.
Lula, you mentioned you had the gastric bypass in January. My doc suggested I should think about getting it done and that it might help with TTC.

We've been TTC since August. Had a very early mc/chemical in October (found out I was pregnant on Oct 9th and mc on Oct 19th).
I say mc rather than chemical because I actually ended up in the ER because of the bleeding.

Since then nothing.
I've been temping and tracking CM, but my CM seems to be weird.
I get ewcm for like two weeks or more every month, so as of this month I'm ignoring CM. We're not trying that hard this month because of various complicating factors.
But maybe we'll be lucky anyway.

Hi Yoshy!!!
Sorry to hear about you MC. Sending you lots of babydust that a BFP will happen for you sooner than later. I have hypothryoidism too. Actually, hoshimotos which is hypothyroid but autoimmune, so it can have a mind of its own!

Yoshy - sorry to hear that, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->