Ttc #2 cd 9 anyone else about the same

WantinNumber2

Reaction score
Title says almost all :thumbup:

I have been ttc #2 for over a year. this is my first month doing it right though. temping, opks, vitamins , all that good stuff!

My dd is 2 and a half and im 21 years old, just some info :)

Hey - I am 25 and ttc#2. Im cd 3 today so 1 week behind you! My cycle is 29 days .

Ive been trying for 4 cycled but also haven't put our all into it!
.have ordered opks

Xx

Im 25 and also ttc #2! Im CD11 of around a 35 day cycle.

This is cycle3 for us! First two were very casual, now im temping & opks!

I'm on CD10! I'm 21 and trying to convince my first with my fiancé! Glad to know there's someone my age! I hope we get it this cycle! I'm expecting AF or a BFP the 22nd

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? I'm CD 6 today. I'm 32 years old and on cycle 6 of TTC #2. I'm still breastfeeding DD, who is 15 months old, so I'm wondering if that's slowing things down. I also had a surprise c-section with #1, so hopefully that didn't mess anything up .I'm trying really, really hard to wait until CD 30 to test, because my cycles have been 29-30 days in the past few months. Good luck everyone!

I am unsure of breastfeeding while TTC as this is my first try! It's so frustrating. I'm on cycle day 10 and avoiding opks like the plague. I'm terrified I won't be ovulating. It's only my second cycle trying but I'm still scared that something's wrong with me :(

Ashley- I think everyone has that feeling- I remember thinking I probably cant havr children before I had dd :) is there a particilar reason you think there may be a problem?

Daisy- I also had an emergency c-section which then had a nasty infection that followed! ! Do you think the section could cause problems? Ive not really looked into it as im worried what I might fins!

X

I've been on bc for 8 years without a break- I have horrible heavy blood clot periods! I'm probably just over analyzing like always!

I worried I wouldnt be able to have children too- i never had periods, one every 3 months...I thought for sure id never be able to concieve, its hard not to think the worst when you want it so desperately? But then we had DD and im reminded that there are so many ways to help things along that to not be able to have a child at all is a small chance?

I just got a positive opk this morn, so strange though as im almost certain i wont O soon...never have I ever O'd not even a week after AF finishing!!

Ashley - I felt exactly the same way. I didn't really have any reason to think there was something wrong, but when I didn't get pregnant right away (it took 4 cycles) I was already looking into adoption lol. I guess it's impossible to believe you could actually make a person until you do it.

Fuschia - I haven't read anything that leads me to believe the c-section might have hurt something, that's just MY paranoia! I know countless people who have had emergency sections and gone on to have perfect pregnancies.

AF just ended for me, so it's go time! DH and I have been very sick with colds and flu, and we're not 100%, but we'll just have to suck it up. Last cycle was a complete bust because we were puking with a stomach bug. There was no way sex was happening lol

Wow i didn't expect so many replies =)

Cd 10 now. My first month doing opk's so I'm new at that. Did one today and it said no surge yet!

We been trying since mid year 2012. so far 2 chemical pregnancies, not sure why =(

Had all kinds of tests and Dr said everything looks fine so idk whats taking so long!

Thanks everyone for posting and I hope we all get our BFP

If I knew I would tell you! I just got off bc on October 27th. Had my first period nov 22-26. I'm bding every other day to cover my bases! How about you?

I'm not sure it's my first time tracking it. we bd everyday basically sometimes we miss one but i try not to:winkwink:

are you doing anything besides temp and opk?

I haven't tried opks or tracking yet. I will if I don't get a BFP this cycle. I'm just afraid my birth control messed up my cycles and it will either take forever to conceive or I won't at all :(

Wantin - what opks are you using?

Im cd4 and have clear blue advanced on the way from amazon! Cost a lot but I figured they would be easy to read! Do you do anything else like temp? Im a bit daunted by temping- not sure why!!

Im CD11 today...

And iv just realised the BBT thermometer iv just got (and been using the last 3 days!!) isnt actually a BBT one!! Raging! :growlmad:

So im basically doing opks and observing CM and all that jazz.

Does anyone just feel like because this is #2 it shouldnt be as stressful or we should have a bit more of a 'feeling' for it all but totally dont?!

I feel as lost as I did ttc my first!!

fuschia - I am not sure of the brand. I got it in a TTC kit thought. Yeah I am doing the temp as well. Its my first time actually doing it though so hopefully it helps! And yes it's frustrating! I had absolutely no idea about infertility until trying for my second. My first i wasn't trying and she happened in the first month. Now she is 2 and a half, been trying since she was 1! But with a different guy AND WE WANT A BABY lol.

Oh yeah for all you girls, i had a question about cm? How do you observe cm and your cervix, what exactly are you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->