TTC #2 Cycle day 17 of 31 - anyone else?

Hey! I could use a new buddy. I am currently 7 dpo. This has been a weird cycle for me because I ovulate super late. I would normally expect AG today or tomorrow but don't know what to expect now.
How long have you been ttc?

Well, we wanted to start trying in May of this year, but I had some medications to come off of and I had some other medical complications they needed to take care of first.

We actively started trying in August, ended up with a chemical pregnancy in September. Then we decided to take a few months break because my husbands mother was dying from cancer. She passed in November and so we're back trying again this month. If it's a girl, we're probably going to name LO after my husbands mother.

Hoping for a September baby because both my and my hubby's birthdays are in September. :dance:

Sorry to hear about your mother in law. That would be a wonderful tribute to name your baby girl after her :)
I'm was hoping December would be a lucky month for me as well because that's when my daughter was concieved. OH left a couple of says before O to head back to work. Our last :sex: session was 4 days before ) so my chances aren't great.
Are you temping or using opks?

I'm using OPK's but they have been all over. My lines kept getting darker, and they've been dark for the last 2 days. It's supposed to be time for OV anyway so we've been :sex: every other day so hopefully we'll hit. I think one more time tonight and we'll be done for this month. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->