TTC #2 February 2012 Buddies anyone?

sailorsgirl

Family of 5
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im 24 and have a 3.5 month old baby girl Isla. Me and hubby have decided to try for number 2 soon, and Ill be coming off my bcp towards the end of january. Wondering if anyone else will be? Id love TTC buddies to share our journeys with :happydance

:dust:

That's a great idea. We have two kids and we are ttc for # 3, our youngest is 4, oldest 7, I am 28 and my husband is 32. I conceived both my kids naturally but with this one we haven't gotten pregnant yet and we have been trying since Aug of last year! I'd love to keep in touch as well - I did round 2 of Clomid this month, and am not sure if will be repeating next. I have slight PCOS (was just discovered a few months ago) and the Dr. thinks I am not ovulating properly!

Hopefully we get our BFP's soon!

Ooh hope you get you bfp very soon! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Will be great to keep in touch xxx

Hi my husband and I ar hoping Feb brings us a BFP. I was due in July 2012m with #2 but found out at 12 week scan that bubs had passed at 9 weeks. had a D&C on friday so now in the 2 week wait till doctor has said can try again. Emotionally we have are ok with bubs passing and look foward to providing another sibling for my 9 month old son.

Feb would be a great month as my hubby turns 30 and it is our wedding anniversary and my nephew is due so a BFP would make it a magical month

Hi my husband and I ar hoping Feb brings us a BFP. I was due in July 2012m with #2 but found out at 12 week scan that bubs had passed at 9 weeks. had a D&C on friday so now in the 2 week wait till doctor has said can try again. Emotionally we have are ok with bubs passing and look foward to providing another sibling for my 9 month old son.

Feb would be a great month as my hubby turns 30 and it is our wedding anniversary and my nephew is due so a BFP would make it a magical month

Ooh I so hope you get your magical month, cant wait to hear the good news :) I have my fingers crossed for you. Must be difficult going through that, but Im a stong believer in what is meant to be. Youll have a bfp in no time :) Keep us updated?

I have 16 days till I come off my bcp eek so exciting xxx

Hi Ladies,

May I join?
I'm Becky 27 and me and DH are currently TTC#2. this will be our 3rd Cycle so Ive got my fingers and toes all crossed.

Lots of Baby dust to you all
xxx

I am cd 1 been trying for 2 years had a chemical prego in aug:( have a wonderful 4 year old but would love another would love some buddies:)

I'd like to join. I have a 3.5 year old son. Me and my BF would like to have a child together. He doesn't have any kids. So we want to have one. Im 29 and my BF is 32.

My DH and I have been TTC #3 for 14 months. Were hoping for our BFP next month. A buddy would be awesome right about now! Looking forward to keeping in touch, and best of luck to you all!

Hey Shey, Hey Donna, cant wait to share our journeys.

Good luck everyone, hoping this is our month :)

When is everyone testing?

xxx

Hi there! Is it ok for me to join? I'm 28 with a 2 and a half year old little girl.
Just started TTC number 2 in January, so hoping that i'm lucky on the first try! hahahah...highly unlikely though but still hoping :happy dance: am aiming to test on the 8th this month, that's when AF is due to arrive. Hope she stays awaayyy

Hi there! Is it ok for me to join? I'm 28 with a 2 and a half year old little girl.
Just started TTC number 2 in January, so hoping that i'm lucky on the first try! hahahah...highly unlikely though but still hoping :happy dance: am aiming to test on the 8th this month, that's when AF is due to arrive. Hope she stays awaayyy

Ooh of course! Hope february is your month...only a few days to wait:) fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi all
I would love to join... This is my first ever post with baby and bump too so bare with me :blush:

I am 23 And have been married for 3 years on Tuesday. Hubby is 27 and we have an 18 month old boy, Vincenzo.
I suffered from hyperemesis with my son so my pregnancy and life afterwards has been a big struggle!!
Hubby and I are surprisingly TTC #2
I am as scared as I have ever been (due to hyperemesis) but so excited too (if that makes sense) lol
We have been TTC since November 2011. Hoping this is our month!!

:dust: to you all

Hello! Hope it's okay if I join?
I'm 23, married for 2 1/2 years & we have a 14 month old daughter. This is our first cycle TTC for #2.
I have been keeping track of my cycles since DD was 6 months-that's when my cycles returned to normal. I *think* I am scheduled to ovulate on valentines day! Not doing any drastic measures yet-just checking CM every morning. So far we have BD'd on the 11th & today. FX that we make this happen on the first cycle-we conceived our DD on Valentines day 2010, so it'd be kinda cool if it happens that way again. :)

Hi all
I would love to join... This is my first ever post with baby and bump too so bare with me :blush:

I am 23 And have been married for 3 years on Tuesday. Hubby is 27 and we have an 18 month old boy, Vincenzo.
I suffered from hyperemesis with my son so my pregnancy and life afterwards has been a big struggle!!
Hubby and I are surprisingly TTC #2
I am as scared as I have ever been (due to hyperemesis) but so excited too (if that makes sense) lol
We have been TTC since November 2011. Hoping this is our month!!

:dust: to you all

Hey VinniesMummy! Welcome to bnb :flower: Glad to have you to join us :) Sounds like you had a difficult time :hugs: Hope this is your month!

Hello! Hope it's okay if I join?
I'm 23, married for 2 1/2 years & we have a 14 month old daughter. This is our first cycle TTC for #2.
I have been keeping track of my cycles since DD was 6 months-that's when my cycles returned to normal. I *think* I am scheduled to ovulate on valentines day! Not doing any drastic measures yet-just checking CM every morning. So far we have BD'd on the 11th & today. FX that we make this happen on the first cycle-we conceived our DD on Valentines day 2010, so it'd be kinda cool if it happens that way again. :)

Hey MrsRamsay :hi: Yey we are both starting our TTC journey roughly the same time, this is my first cycle too :dust: to you. Fingers crossed it happens quick for us all.

When is every one testing? Im planning on testing on the 26th if I can wait that long and if af hasn't turned up already :blush:

Will anyone mind if I cheer you guys on by adding you to my siggy? xx

Hey ladies!

I have a 17 months old little girl....also names Isla :) It's the best name right sailorsgirl? lol!

I came off the pill on the 15th Jan and OH and I are very excited about, fx'd, making a little bro or sister for Isla. But I have PCOS and before I was on the pill had cycles which varied from 36-60 days, so we'll see how it goes!

Can't wait to follow your journeys ladies x

Gees sorry I keep reading your posts again and wanting to add things..... I am planning on testing on the 20th! Sooo nervous x

AF is due the 29th, so that's when I'll test if she doesn't show. I say that anyway...I may test the 25th with an early response if I just can't wait. :p

Hi Islas mummy...awsome name :) welcome, hope this is a short cycle for you, and a lucky one :dust: for you xx

mstwiggy were you able to test? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->